Republican debate

I think Trump refusing to support the GOP candidate, if it's not him, was very telling. He is basically trying to hijack the election by saying elect me or I will run a third party campaign which will give Clinton the White House.

Yep, boggles my mind that people support him.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The questions were in some cases much tougher than expected and I don't the think the RNC was too happy with most of the questions really putting the candidates in as tough of a position as they did. IMO there is no way the RNC had any impact on picking those questions. For the most part I think they were good and the moderators did a good job.

Huckabee? How so?

We only saw the last hour of the debate but I don't think he had any missteps and was solid with his answers. I think he comes across as someone with common sense and more believable and trustworthy than some of the others. I like his thoughts on Tax reform and Social Security as well.

We only saw the last hour of the debate but I don't think he had any missteps and was solid with his answers. I think he comes across as someone with common sense and more believable and trustworthy than some of the others. I like his thoughts on Tax reform and Social Security as well.

Maybe you missed it then, but you agree with him that the military's job is to "kill people and break stuff"?

Maybe you missed it then, but you agree with him that the military's job is to "kill people and break stuff"?
What do you think is their job at the most basic level? Every thing the military does and trains to do is to complete those basic task if called upon to do so to protect America and American interest. Maybe he said it too crudely for you, but he was 100% correct in what the basic mission is.

I really liked Kasich last night which is surprising because I have never been a fan of his. Same for Rubio. I liked Carson as well. He would make an excellent cabinet member if he doesn't win.

I also liked Carly Fiorina in the 1st debate. Jim Gilmore has a nice resume but is not well known at all.

My feelings did not change about Christie. He's still a loud mouth.

Not sure what to say about Cruz. The only word I can come up with is awkward.

Trump was Trump. He's been in entertainment for a long time, folks and can sing and dance with the best of them! I love him though!

What do you think is their job at the most basic level? Every thing the military does and trains to do is to complete those basic task if called upon to do so to protect America and American interest. Maybe he said it too crudely for you, but he was 100% correct in what the basic mission is.

If you agree with him, that's cool. To me, he's nothing more than a nut-job.

Since you brought it up..............the only people on the extreme end of abortion are the innocents that are slaughtered every day as a form of birth control. As far as being on the extreme end of the abortion debate.............that crown would go to Planned Parenthood and those that fight to the death, and bend over backwards to defend PP and their actions.

Tell me again how a "no exceptions" policy (for rape/incest/mother's health) is a winning policy with (primarily female) swing-state moderates in November '16.

I always liked Huckabee in previous elections but over the years he has become way too religious for me.