Brady Rebuttal To 4 Game Suspension

From the Bountygate ruling by Tagliabue....

“In my forty years of association with the NFL, I am aware of many instances of denials in disciplinary proceedings that proved to be false, but I cannot recall any suspension for such fabrication,” Tagliabue wrote. “This is no evidence of a record of past suspensions based purely on obstructing a League investigation.”

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing I hate most is it will take forever to go away. I really don't care what happens and I think Kraft, Brady, Goodell all are full of crap and I hate the thought of every lead when it comes to the NFL will be this for the foreseeable future. I wish it would just go away.

Watching Mike and Mike this morning. The wife comes out of the kitchen with my French toast (butter and powdered sugar, not syrup - the way I like it), glances at the TV and says, "Is that all they talk about?"

Wells apparently had their phone records.

"Tom's phone billing record from this timeframe shows that he never spoke on the phone or texted with McNally, ever," Yee said. "Tom's phone billing record shows that nearly every communication with Jastremki was already in possession of Wells' team with exception of three texts between Tom and Jastremski on Feb. 7. Every other communication he ever had with Jastremski in that time period was already in the hands of Wells' team. They also had any communication between Tom and the equipment manager (Dave) Schoenfeld."

In other words confirmation that Wells did not have all the communications between the parties.

Can't they just go to the phone company and retrieve the texts? I know a wife who caught her husband cheating by getting the texts from the phone company.

At at this point I can't trust huge NFL or anything they say.

#freeBrady

Yes they can, and Brady offered to make those records available to them. The NFL said it was too tedious of a process.

Can't they just go to the phone company and retrieve the texts? I know a wife who caught her husband cheating by getting the texts from the phone company.

At this point I can't trust the NFL or anything they say.

#freeBrady

Yes they can, and Brady offered to make those records available to them. The NFL said it was too tedious of a process.

You guys sure about all that?

Does every phone company keep a copy of every text message? Including messages that were sent through Imessage or other third party add ons? Is the phone company allowed to release that information? And millions of dollars in costs for the investigation and some simple phone records are too tedious? Phone messages would be in a database cataloged and organized by account/phone number, how tedious could it be?

From the Bountygate ruling by Tagliabue....

“In my forty years of association with the NFL, I am aware of many instances of denials in disciplinary proceedings that proved to be false, but I cannot recall any suspension for such fabrication,” Tagliabue wrote. “This is no evidence of a record of past suspensions based purely on obstructing a League investigation.”

Do I think the league/Commish is coming down way too hard on Brady and the Patriots, absolutely.

Do I think Brady and the Patriots cheated, absolutely.

You guys sure about all that?

Does every phone company keep a copy of every text message? Including messages that were sent through Imessage or other third party add ons? Is the phone company allowed to release that information? And millions of dollars in costs for the investigation and some simple phone records are too tedious? Phone messages would be in a database cataloged and organized by account/phone number, how tedious could it be?

No they don't and as told in this case the phone company could not get the actual texts, what they could supply however was the phone numbers texts were sent to and calls were made to. No actual texts could be recovered.