Brady Rebuttal To 4 Game Suspension

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this will have any impact on Brady's legacy. People simply do not care about an underinflated football or a coverup. I think most of the fans look at this whole issue as "fake drama" for the NFL. It's silly.

Yep. Only Brady haters will make a big deal out of this when his career is over.

I agree. Much ado about nothing. I think where the lines get crossed is that Brady and similar guys have HUGE egos and tremendous pride. Which is part of what makes them so great. If the NFL does something which will harm Brady's legacy, he is going to fight, because that is who he is. Kind of like Roger Clemens.

"I was wrong to put my faith in the league."

That is significant.

I saw Bill Simmons hammering Kraft a few days ago. He can spin it however he wants, but Kraft is a corporate guy and was falling in line as an owner when he left Brady high and dry. Can't say I fault him because he is part of something larger than Tom Brady. His words really don't mean much now, just appeasing to fans and playing both sides of the fence.

Unfortunatley all we will hear about all day long on espn is the press conference and Kraft calling out the NFL. He lost all credibility with me the first time he went off on the NFL right after the cheating was uncovered. Kraft is an idiot and espn are idiots for even airing the press conference because everyone and their brother knew Belichick wouldn't say anything about it and just give idiotic answers to the questions. Shoot I even posted what would happen during his press conference and was right on the money.

Robert Kraft: I regret backing off

Patriots owner Robert Kraft: "Tom Brady is a person of great integrity ... Yet for reasons I cannot comprehend, there are those in the league office who are more determined to prove that they were right rather than admit any culpability of their own or take any responsibility through the initiation of a process and ensuing investigation that was flawed."

Would you stop? We get it, you hate Kraft, Brady, and the Patriots...

Sorry, but wasn't it Kraft who called out the NFL when this first came to light and when he did he said he wanted an apology from the league offices if the investigation found no wrong doing? Then when they did find wrongdoing Kraft never apologized for his words against the NFL? Everytime he opens his mouth it gives me more and more reasons to dislike him. Is Goodell an idiot? Yes but that doesn't make him the only idiot in this case....Kraft is doing a pretty good job of it himself.

If the NFL had no legal right to Brady's phone why does it matter what he did with it? Perception shouldn't matter.

Perhaps he had private photos of his wife or something on there. The NFL is not the FBI. They can't just show up and demand your personal phone.

My perception is that Roger Goodell is an idiot and a jerk...and that's what I'm sticking with.

I wonder if an NFL work stoppage is under consideration at this point?

Why? The majority of players have even said things and posting things on twitter wanting this suspension to stand. Players and owners are actually for this suspension unless your A patriot.

Why? The majority of players have even said things and posting things on twitter wanting this suspension to stand. Players and owners are actually for this suspension unless your A patriot.

The only reason anyone in the league is okay with it is because it's the only way they can hope to knock the Patriots off the top of the league.