LAPD shooting last night

Varying accounts already.

Right or wrong this narrative is already written. Even if with the limited footage I have seen with the guy resisting arrest, a couple interviewed this morning were already saying this guy was bothering nobody.

Varying accounts already.

Right or wrong this narrative is already written. Even if with the limited footage I have seen with the guy resisting arrest, a couple interviewed this morning were already saying this guy was bothering nobody.

Not excusing the shooting but if he isn't bothering anyone that is more reason to not resist and remain calm.

Not excusing the shooting but if he isn't bothering anyone that is more reason to not resist and remain calm.

I agree. Unless he has a history of mental illness which is very possible if he is living on the streets.

I agree. Unless he has a history of mental illness which is very possible if he is living on the streets.

I am pretty sure I read that he did suffer from mental illness. This incident took place on Skid Row which is where a lot of homeless live and there is a high rate of mental illness.

Figure this will get lost in the clutter, but here's an update on the guy killed. Not so innocent and not so out of character to reach for the officer's gun. But despite protests that will refuse to read this part of the story, someone will make up and take advantage of a new narrative that isn't really the whole truth.

Details, questions emerge on homeless man shot by LA police

Figure this will get lost in the clutter, but here's an update on the guy killed. Not so innocent and not so out of character to reach for the officer's gun. But despite protests that will refuse to read this part of the story, someone will make up and take advantage of a new narrative that isn't really the whole truth.

Details, questions emerge on homeless man shot by LA police

None of that matters. It's very simple. If the guy reached for the gun it's on him. If it's proven (and I don't see how it can be) that he did NOT reach for the gun then the officers are in trouble.

The fact that all 3 of the officers reacted the way they did makes me think they all saw the same thing.

None of that matters. It's very simple. If the guy reached for the gun it's on him. If it's proven (and I don't see how it can be) that he did NOT reach for the gun then the officers are in trouble.

The fact that all 3 of the officers reacted the way they did makes me think they all saw the same thing.

Agree, that is an excellent point.

When are people gonna get a freaking clue? Guy in the video said there were enough police there that this shouldn't have happened. I don't care if there are 100 police officers there, if a guy somehow gets his hands on an officers weapon, then you don't wait around and see what he might do, you shoot the guy. He has left you no choice.