No Indictment in Ferguson Case

halfback20

But they are not their son. A dad loss. And the family did lose someone regardless. And the family is urging calm.

That is true. I'm watching MSNBC and talking with the family lawyer Is what makes me mad.

The he reason I didn't like Obama saying that over and over again is because not one time did I hear him say anything about the officer and the officers family and how we should concentrate on them also and know what they are going through.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Obama kept repeating that we need to concentrate on the Brown family...Why? If it wasn't for the punk in the first place this entire thing wouldn't be taking place now.

The entire time I felt it was wrong of the President to send representatives to his funeral. Seeing as how the evidence seems to support Officer Wilson's version of events, it looks like Brown was at the very least trying to assault and possibly kill Officer Wilson.

How often is this President involved (giving speeches, sending people to funerals) when a police officer is murdered?

Can forensics determine distance between the fired gun and the victim? That would seem to have some bearing.

You would think one of the crack reporters would have asked that question. Hopefully it will be in the evidence they release.

Can forensics determine distance between the fired gun and the victim? That would seem to have some bearing.

Some

evidence was released already confirming Michael brown tried to grab the officers gun when he leaned into the car. The autopsy report said Brown had gun powder residue on his palm that is consistent with holding the barrel of the gun as it was fired.

They aaid 2 shots were fired inside the car and he was hit once there.