Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Indictment in Ferguson Case

Featured Replies

I decided to watch MSNBC to get its version. Big mistake. They are just blaming the DA and saying the fix is in. They hate it when the facts get in the way of a good story. Lawrence Odonnell is a clown.

 

I tried watching MSNBC. Very biased.

Switched to Fox. Very biased.

I am now on CNN.

Running out of options.

  • Replies 886
  • Views 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Can forensics determine distance between the fired gun and the victim? That would seem to have some bearing.

 

 

If he attacked Wilson in the car, hit him and tried to take his gun, then came after him at a "full charge"...how close should Wilson let him get before shooting?

  • Author
I tried watching MSNBC. Very biased.

Switched to Fox. Very biased.

I am now on CNN.

Running out of options.

 

I have settled on Fox. MSNBC is the worst by far.

Some

evidence was released already confirming Michael brown tried to grab the officers gun when he leaned into the car. The autopsy report said Brown had gun powder residue on his palm that is consistent with holding the barrel of the gun as it was fired.

 

They aaid 2 shots were fired inside the car and he was hit once there.

 

Not those shots.

 

The shots the killed him.

  • Author
Well Fox reporter was coughing, choking, and rubbing his eyes. And you can here him now sniffling which would occur after tear gas.

 

Some of that is most definitely tear gas or some other kind of gas.

I have settled on Fox. MSNBC is the worst by far.

Then you must have missed CNN.

I have settled on Fox. MSNBC is the worst by far.

 

Switching between Fox and CNN with the Missouri Highway Patrol scanner channel playing on my phone.

I tried watching MSNBC. Very biased.

Switched to Fox. Very biased.

I am now on CNN.

Running out of options.

Get all your news from BGP. We are very unbiased lol

I have settled on Fox. MSNBC is the worst by far.

As FB mentioned, ALL of them are having their bad moments,

  • Author
Then you must have missed CNN.

 

CNN is worse than MSNBC? Wow. I must admit...I haven't given much time to them. They're awful.

If he attacked Wilson in the car, hit him and tried to take his gun, then came after him at a "full charge"...how close should Wilson let him get before shooting?

 

Not sure. He didn't have a weapon as far as Officer Wilson could tell.

 

How close it too close?

Not those shots.

 

The shots the killed him.

Reporters never asked.

 

He he did say all

the evidence will be released which is good.

CNN is worse than MSNBC? Wow. I must admit...I haven't given much time to them. They're awful.
tear gas on CNN reporters

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, Chris Quomo

Some of that is most definitely tear gas or some other kind of gas.

 

Reporters are saying it's tear gas.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.