November 25, 201411 yr The Brown family statement was very respectable. Right decision here. I would hate to live in or have a loved one as a police officer right now in Ferguson. Watching these people riot on TV is pathetic. They are playing right into the stereotype and what everyone else expected them to do. Breaking the cop cars windows etc. Pathetic and disgusting. Would we even be watching this had it been a black police officer? No, likely not. This only happening because ignorance looks for any chance to show its ugly head. Im telling you, Al Sharpton organized these protests all over the country and I would arrest him for inciting a riot.
November 25, 201411 yr I'd shoot with rubber bullets I just said something similar on FB, not sure it they would be rubber. You have to fight for your life as well
November 25, 201411 yr @stlcountypd · 4m4 minutes ago Confirmed: shots fired across from #Ferguson PD and south of Ferguson PD. Go follow that twitter account ASAP
November 25, 201411 yr CNN reporting hearing gun shots as DA was speaking... Reporter said "Obviuosly there is the smell of marijuana" Someone was seen putting lighter fluid on police car. People rushed officers at police station after throwing rocks and bottles at them...jeez
November 25, 201411 yr Morons throwing bottles at cops while holding a 3 year old. These idiots do t deserve to breed
November 25, 201411 yr OK, so you are mad at the verdict. Why do you then vandalize and loot a store in the neighborhood? Any chance you have of being taken seriously goes out the window (no pun intended)...
November 25, 201411 yr CNN reporting hearing gun shots as DA was speaking... Reporter said "Obviuosly there is the smell of marijuana" Someone was seen putting lighter fluid on police car. People rushed officers at police station after throwing rocks and bottles at them...jeez Rocks and bottles are deadly weapons. I'd be putting some of them on the ground with rubber bullets at least.
November 25, 201411 yr I'm sorry but I'd laugh if the police cruiser they were trying to flip fell on one of them.
November 25, 201411 yr The thing that ticks me off is you literally see the same morons destroying the cop car 2 minutes after doing the "hands up thing".
November 25, 201411 yr Obama actually thinking the idiots rioting care what he is saying. LolBut, he, like any president, has to try. But I agree that many won't listen. Many only want an excuse to cause destruction and get free stuff
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.