Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Indictment in Ferguson Case

Featured Replies

Lol this is comic gold.
So glad I have a frig full of beer and ordered a large pizza an hour ago
  • Replies 886
  • Views 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love when they complain about being tear gassed

 

Don't be out there you idiots!

CNN was like we are sending every black reporter that we have to Ferguson. They found the 2 of them and gave them no training. What a joke.

Comic gold? I don't see the humor in this. It's civilization at it's worst.
True, but people show they are ignorant. We are all watching for for same reason
Comic gold? I don't see the humor in this. It's civilization at it's worst.

I'm talking about the CNN reporter walking down the street describing "there is fire but it's in a trash can which is good"

 

that is comedy gold, the idiot reporting.

 

its also not civilization at its worst. What it is is people looking for an excuse to riot just to riot.

 

Sorry but but I think War is much worse. This is people acting like idiots.

CNN is worse than MSNBC? Wow. I must admit...I haven't given much time to them. They're awful.

 

CNN is ridiculous because everyone keeps walking into tear gas and choking on tv.

 

MSNBC is trying it's hardest to paint it as a calm protest while a car is burning live on the screen.

True, but people show they are ignorant. We are all watching for for same reason

 

I'm watching to see how it's handled.

I'm talking about the CNN reporter walking down the street describing "there is fire but it's in a trash can which is good"

 

that is comedy gold, the idiot reporting.

 

Oh. Gotcha. Yes that was a dumb line.

Saw this come across my newsfeed and thought it was interesting enough to share.

 

"Regardless of today's outcome, I think it's interesting that an unarmed kid who stole a pack of cigarillos was killed by police officers yet a person who opened fire on a movie theater was apprehended alive."

I'm talking about the CNN reporter walking down the street describing "there is fire but it's in a trash can which is good"

 

that is comedy gold, the idiot reporting.

 

its also not civilization at its worst. What it is is people looking for an excuse to riot just to riot.

 

Sorry but but I think War is much worse. This is people acting like idiots.

 

See I think Jake Tapper has done a good job and was just pointing out it was only a trash can burning.

Fox reporter just got cussed all to pieces on live TV lol

Saw this come across my newsfeed and thought it was interesting enough to share.

 

"Regardless of today's outcome, I think it's interesting that an unarmed kid who stole a pack of cigarillos was killed by police officers yet a person who opened fire on a movie theater was apprehended alive."

 

 

Ridiculous comparison. Comparing different events with different circumstances.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.