Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Indictment in Ferguson Case

Featured Replies

I figured you'd know better. Holmes didn't threaten police when he was arrested and the police who arrested him most likely had no idea how much carnage he'd done inside the theatre.

 

What I'm saying: if I'm an officer and am called to approach a guy whose just shot up a theater and who has shot 70 people with automatic weapons, is wearing body armor, and seems to have outlined a plan of attack (i.e., throwing tear gas into a crowd, etc.), then I'm going to go ahead and consider him more of a threat than Michael Brown or a 12 year old kid with a BB gun.

  • Replies 886
  • Views 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I wouldn't even worry about it. When one has to bring up not one, but two other non related events, they are reaching!

 

Good point. Glad I'm not the only one who sees it.

Fox camera guys were attacked. They are ok though.

  • Author

 

What I'm saying: if I'm an officer and am called to approach a guy whose just shot up a theater and who has shot 70 people with automatic weapons, is wearing body armor, and seems to have outlined a plan of attack (i.e., throwing tear gas into a crowd, etc.), then I'm going to go ahead and consider him more of a threat than Michael Brown or a 12 year old kid with a BB gun.

 

They didn't know how many people who he shot. You're comparing two completely different cases.

 

One person attacked a police officer who was trying to arrest him. The other have up. Should they have executed Holmes because they were responding to a shots fired complaint and he might have killed people in a theater ?

It's so obvious that this case wasn't even close, Eric Holder would have made sure the cop was indicted. Even him, a black man as he said before this ignorance started would have made sure the cop was indicted if close.

 

Even he can't ignore the overwhelming evidence of innocence.

CBS News releases some photos of Wilson's "injuries".

B3QjeJoCAAEj-D7.jpg

 

Walgreens

They didn't know how many people who he shot. You're comparing two completely different cases.

 

One person attacked a police officer who was trying to arrest him. The other have up. Should they have executed Holmes because they were responding to a shots fired complaint and he might have killed people in a theater ?

 

I wouldn't lose any sleep if they did. That's been my point.

Well its bedtime for me. I pray no officers are hurt or killed

overnight in Ferguson. I also pray that common sense will prevail and the protestors

go home before they get hurt.

As a man of the law you should know why that's the case.

 

The two situations are completely different. Mainly because James Holmes was not a threat at the time he was apprehended.

 

I think he was more of a threat. He's shown that he's nuts enough to indiscriminately shoot up 70 people, to plan it to the point that he wears body armor to avoid being hit and throws tear gas to get tons of targets confused and easier to pick off, and is insane enough to booby trap his apartment knowing people will come looking for evidence. That's a guy on a suicide mission whose only objective is to maximize a body count.

 

I don't think there's a prosecutor or jury in the world that would have convicted someone, officer or not, who decide to fill him with lead.

They didn't know how many people who he shot. You're comparing two completely different cases.

 

One person attacked a police officer who was trying to arrest him. The other have up. Should they have executed Holmes because they were responding to a shots fired complaint and he might have killed people in a theater ?

 

That's what I'm confused on , is he calling for an execution ?

Now protesters are blocking an interstate

After seeing what happened to

the truck driver in LA with the Rodney King riots I would

obeu the speed limit and not stop.

  • Author

 

I wouldn't lose any sleep if they did. That's been my point.

 

It's almost like you are saying since they didn't have to kill him they shouldn't have killed Michael Brown. They're not the same case.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.