Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Indictment in Ferguson Case

Featured Replies

  • Replies 886
  • Views 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

 

Right, because there's no chance that Holmes didn't have a weapon tucked in his body armor or something similar (maybe even a remote weapon) that he was ready to use to get one or more last kills once he was approached.

 

Please stop. This comparison you are trying to make is just bad.

  • Author

What I'm saying:

 

If there were ever a police officer who had killed a suspect who'd just shot 70 people and he were prosecuted, you know that plenty of this board would go crazy (and I think you all now know that I'd be right there on your side with you).

 

Given that, I don't know why it's a big deal for me to say that I wouldn't have cared if they shot the guy in Aurora if there was a 1% chance, real or perceived, that he was a threat.

 

Again clearly you aren't reading my posts because that's not where my issue is.

Edited by PurplePride92

Ferguson mayor is asking for the National Guard.

 

I really don't understand why they weren't deployed to begin with. It's not like nobody thought this would happen. At the very least, they should have been positioned close by.

  • Author

Lol, sorry lol

 

No problem just bring me a slice.

  • Author

 

I really don't understand why they weren't deployed to begin with. It's not like nobody thought this would happen. At the very least, they should have been positioned close by.

 

I believe they were activated...Or I thought they were

Male shooting at passing cars at the bus stop. This is crazy.

I really don't understand why they weren't deployed to begin with. It's not like nobody thought this would happen. At the very least' date=' they should have been positioned close by.[/quote']

I thought they were there?? On standby?

So they had this decision at 2 PM but waited until nighttime to release it? I don't understand that.

Which is the least dangerous as it is posed here?

 

A large man rushing you when you've called for back up, you are armed, and he isn't?

 

A 12 year old reaching for what a caller described as "probably a toy"?

 

A lunatic in body armor whose just shot 70 people indiscriminately who appears to be acting as though he's surrendering but probably isn't thinking like a normal person?

 

Well the large man rushing me is dangerous. If it looked like a gun and someone reached for it, that'd be dangerous to me.

 

And a man surrendering isn't that dangerous to me. Now if he made a sudden move or reached for something, that's dangerous. But surrendering isn't dangerous.

Per scanner, someone attempting to break into city hall of Ferguson

Idiots rioting and attacking police car. I'd tear

gas the heck out of them.

 

Where's the Comedian when we need him?

 

The Comedian.jpg

Per scanner' date=' someone attempting to break into city hall of Ferguson[/quote']

Now, as an officer, how does all this make you feel? I know of one EPO in there and I would think more than twice about it, but the officers do not have the choice. Wouldn't want to be in their shoes.

More than 100 shots fired in this area on Fox News. This is like something from another country. Hard to believe it's in the heart of America

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.