Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Indictment in Ferguson Case

Featured Replies

I got one question. Where were all of the so called leaders who were calling for calm? Not one of them were out in the streets. That's the difference from the civil rights leaders from today and the ones I grew up following. I'll never forget Robert Kennedy wasn't afraid to go out and call for calm after Dr. King was assassinated. We need leaders like that.

  • Replies 886
  • Views 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is this accomplishing?

 

Absolutely nothing.

"What is it good for?

"Absolutely nothin', say it again."

Senseless violence by ignorant people. Trashed their hometown in more ways than one. They destroyed businesses owned by black businessmen. How many people lost their jobs last night?

 

This is how you protest the death of a young man you say is innocent? You certainly don't make him look innocent.

I'm sure I've missed it being covered in all this, but what is the justification for Michael Brown's body being so far away from the cruiser when he suffered the fatal shot(s)? I'm having a hard time grasping that... If the fatal shots were fired at the side of the cruiser, that makes sense. Some 100+ feet away? I just don't see it...

 

Somebody help me understand.

I'm sure I've missed it being covered in all this, but what is the justification for Michael Brown's body being so far away from the cruiser when he suffered the fatal shot(s)? I'm having a hard time grasping that... If the fatal shots were fired at the side of the cruiser, that makes sense. Some 100+ feet away? I just don't see it...

 

Somebody help me understand.

I'll be honest, this part confuses me as well.
I'm sure I've missed it being covered in all this, but what is the justification for Michael Brown's body being so far away from the cruiser when he suffered the fatal shot(s)? I'm having a hard time grasping that... If the fatal shots were fired at the side of the cruiser, that makes sense. Some 100+ feet away? I just don't see it...

 

Somebody help me understand.

 

He took off after the shots were fired in the patrol car...the officer followed him ordering him to stop. He then turned around and charged the officer according to testimony and was shot.

 

He was 100 ft from car but not from the officer... that keeps getting left off. The officer was following him trying to get him to stop.

I'm sure I've missed it being covered in all this, but what is the justification for Michael Brown's body being so far away from the cruiser when he suffered the fatal shot(s)? I'm having a hard time grasping that... If the fatal shots were fired at the side of the cruiser, that makes sense. Some 100+ feet away? I just don't see it...

 

Somebody help me understand.

 

I don't think the fatal shots were fired by the car. There were shots fired while the officer was in the car. However, many more shots were fired after the officer exited the vehicle.

He took off after the shots were fired in the patrol car...the officer followed him ordering him to stop. He then turned around and charged the officer according to testimony and was shot.

 

He was 100 ft from car but not from the officer... that keeps getting left off. The officer was following him trying to get him to stop.

 

Okay, so how far away was Wilson when Brown fell to the ground? I didn't see that on the page HB20 posted.

I'm sure I've missed it being covered in all this, but what is the justification for Michael Brown's body being so far away from the cruiser when he suffered the fatal shot(s)? I'm having a hard time grasping that... If the fatal shots were fired at the side of the cruiser, that makes sense. Some 100+ feet away? I just don't see it...

 

Somebody help me understand.

 

I believe they said...

 

He and the other guy attacked Officer Wilson in his car. 2 shots were fired. They wouldn't let Officer Wilson get out of the car at first. Michael Brown started to run away. Officer Wilson chased them and yelled to stop running, I think they said at some point he told him he would shoot him. Brown charged at Wilson. Wilson fired a series of shots (I also believe evidence puts the first shot as he was charging further away than the last, fatal shot, which would support the theory of Brown charging at Wilson), Brown slowed down then charged again. Wilson fired another series of shots, the last which fatally wounded him.

 

This is going off memory from last night's press conference and some small details that news outlets said they read from the reports. Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Okay, so how far away was Wilson when Brown fell to the ground? I didn't see that on the page HB20 posted.

 

I haven't found that yet.

I haven't found that yet.

 

This is an extremely important bit of information, IMO.

Unreal. Haven't seen something like this on TV in my lifetime in America from Americans.

 

You must be young. Seen this enough that it bores me.

Blood on the gun is telling.

 

That indicates there was clearly a struggle at the cruiser.

 

Doesn't justify the shots farther away.

That indicates there was clearly a struggle at the cruiser.

 

Doesn't justify the shots farther away.

A witness testimony said he charged the officer twice and kept coming at him until he was finally dropped about 10 feet away from the officer. I have no issue at all with shooting him as he was charging the officer.

 

Something people seem to forget is the drugs in Brown's system and the fact he kept coming at the officer and it took 10 rounds to finally stop him. Anyone who thinks he wasn't going to attack the officer again is just being naive.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.