Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Indictment in Ferguson Case

Featured Replies

Obama is like "hell naw I'm not going there"

  • Replies 886
  • Views 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Does the rioting tonight have anything to do with what the police are wearing, driving, etc? :rolleyes:

Anyone else cringe when he said it would "make for good TV"?

Obama speaking against violence on right side of the split screen....all hell breaking loose on the left side.

Ok, Obama kept repeating that we need to concentrate on the Brown family...Why? If it wasn't for the punk in the first place this entire thing wouldn't be taking place now.

 

I feel worse for the officer and his family than the Brown family. Sorry but Michael Brown caused his own death period.

Ok, Obama kept repeating that we need to concentrate on the Brown family...Why? If it wasn't for the punk in the first place this entire thing wouldn't be taking place now.

 

Come on now. They lost a damn child. No parent deserves that.

Ok' date=' Obama kept repeating that we need to concentrate on the Brown family...Why? If it wasn't for the punk in the first place this entire thing wouldn't be taking place now.[/quote'] But they are not their son. A sad loss. And the family did lose someone regardless. And the family is urging calm.
Ok, Obama kept repeating that we need to concentrate on the Brown family...Why? If it wasn't for the punk in the first place this entire thing wouldn't be taking place now.

 

I took it as Obama saying to concentrate on the Brown family's message that violence is not needed.

I took it as Obama saying to concentrate on the Brown family's message that violence is not needed.

I hope so.

Ok, Obama kept repeating that we need to concentrate on the Brown family

 

I am not watching the coverage, but I agree with Obama on this. The son's transgressions do not negate his family's grief.

I hope so.

 

You do agree that the family of Michael Brown deserves sympathy, right?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.