Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Indictment in Ferguson Case

Featured Replies

Are you smarter than a 5th grader??

Yes, yes I am :)

  • Replies 886
  • Views 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I halfway like him, I wouldn't watch him until after this presser.

 

He will only urge calm anyway

 

Oh I have no problem with networks cutting away to show the President speak, it's showing respect to the office. My comment was kind of along the line of "will the networks walk the party lines".

Is this dude with glasses on CNN serious?

I'm watching MSNBC so Count down to me wanting to throw something at the tv will start now.

  • Author

I'm a little behind you all...but some of these "reporters" are pretty stupid. It baffles me that they were chosen by someone to go in there and ask questions.

Oh I have no problem with networks cutting away to show the President speak' date=' it's showing respect to the office. My comment was kind of along the line of "will the networks walk the party lines".[/quote']

What I meant was, the president should wait. Doesn't matter now since it's over

Idiots rioting and attacking police car. I'd tear

gas the heck out of them.

  • Author
Is this dude with glasses on CNN serious?

 

Seriously for own sanity, change the channel from CNN.

What I meant was, the president should wait. Doesn't matter now since it's over

 

Oh my fault, I misunderstood :thumb: And yes it is a moot point now.

President will urge calm...I think

 

I am curious if he will bring up the federal investigation and say that this is not over yet...that he may still be brought up on federal charges.

He's mad cause the media got called out for their sensationalism

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.