November 25, 201411 yr Tear gas raining down on CNN reporters who are too dumb to move away from the cloud. Also reporting bean bags. Heard a journalist is injured on the scanner.
November 25, 201411 yr Chris Cuomo is a stud. He and the political correspondent are saving this coverage.
November 25, 201411 yr CNN is worse than MSNBC? Wow. I must admit...I haven't given much time to them. They're awful. I made a mistake and watched them at lunch today. They spent all day baiting would be protesters trying to fire them up already and this was at 2pm.
November 25, 201411 yr CNN's reporter Chris Cuomo had a tear gas canister almost hit him. "Made for TV".
November 25, 201411 yr Chris Cuomo is a stud. He and the political correspondent are saving this coverage. No way. And not even close to the "scud stud".
November 25, 201411 yr Girl on CNN is reporting a lady had a heart attack and was being carried away when she was tear gassed.
November 25, 201411 yr Tear gas makes you pass out? "You all should have seen this coming"? WELL, if he seen it coming then why in the heck is she there?
November 25, 201411 yr "Girl had a heart attack and we wiz carrying her and they tear gassed her" lol
November 25, 201411 yr Lol this is comic gold. Comic gold? I don't see the humor in this. It's civilization at it's worst.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.