Chelsea Clinton pregnant

jericho

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her mom took Bills name and it wasnt 1650.

So what will the babys last name be, Clinton?

I work with numerous women who didn't take their husband's last name. My sister-in-law seriously considered it as well due to her line of work. Typically professionals that deal with patients (my SIL is a nurse practitioner) and/or clients will strongly consider keeping their name. Typically famous people do as well. Mia Hamm married Nomar a ways back, she kept her name as Hamm until she retired from professional sports.

The child will have the father's last name, as nearly every child does, unless the father is unknown.

Why do you have such a problem with it? Oh, that's right, she's a "liberal" so you feel the need to bash any and every aspect of their lives.

I work with numerous women who didn't take their husband's last night. My sister-in-law seriously considered it as well due to her line of work. Typically professionals that deal with patients (my SIL is a nurse practitioner) and/or clients will strongly consider keeping their name. Typically famous people do as well. Mia Hamm married Nomar a ways back, she kept her name as Hamm until she retired from professional sports.

The child will have the father's last name, as nearly every child does, unless the father is unknown.

Why do you have such a problem with it? Oh, that's right, it's a "liberal" so you feel the need to bash any and every aspect of their lives.

Yep, not nearly as uncommon as you think. My sister-in-law is a doctor (and a pretty staunch republican!!). She kept her maiden name for professional purposes (she got married after beginning her medical career) after marrying my wife's brother. Their children have my brother in law's last name.

Apparently quite a few considering its on the news and all the post on the topic.

I don't think the number of posts are reflective of how many think this is news. It is news in the sense that Chelsea is a public figure (although not nearly as public as she was 15 years ago). The posts are reflective in the sense that many of this feel this is kind of a silly post, and someone is trying to create an issue or imply that Chelsea is somehow doing something wrong. This is nothing more than a 34 year old, public figure, married figure that is now pregnant. No news, nothing sordid, just everyday life.

Apparently quite a few considering its on the news and all the post on the topic.

The posts on the thread are because of how silly it is that you think this is news and actually find it bad that she did kept her maiden name and is having a child at 34 years of age and married.

The posts on the thread are because of how silly it is that you think this is news and actually find it bad that she did kept her maiden name and is having a child at 34 years of age and married.

Show me once where I said anything bad about her having a baby or not taking her husbands last name.