Chelsea Clinton pregnant

jericho

Does she not take her husbands last name.

Maybe Hillary will not run for president and just stay home and babysit.

Or maybe Hillary made her get pregnant so she could look like she is a caring woman and a grandma who is so nice and appeal to old republican women.

Will slick willie pick a young babysitter to help his grand kid and make sure he is always around.

Chelsea Clinton announces pregnancy | Fox News

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's bad that a 34-year old woman got pregnant? I'm confused. But I also hate politics so....

Only when it's the daughter of a former, popular, Democratic President. Not a peep when Jenna Bush announced she was pregnant.

Only when it's the daughter of a former, popular, Democratic President. Not a peep when Jenna Bush announced she was pregnant.

I've got breaking news for you...they are all having sex. Democrats, Republicans...all of them.

I'm sorry, I must have missed the post with the jokes when Jenna Bush got pregnant a couple of years ago. I'm sure something similar was posted right??

Yeah we'll her momma wasn't running for pres either.

Does she not take her husbands last name.

Maybe Hillary will not run for president and just stay home and babysit.

Or maybe Hillary made her get pregnant so she could look like she is a caring woman and a grandma who is so nice and appeal to old republican women.

Will slick willie pick a young babysitter to help his grand kid and make sure he is always around.

Chelsea Clinton announces pregnancy | Fox News

Seriously??? What, you don't have some puppy to kick around or something?

So Chelsea can't have a kid because her mom is a candidate for the top office? That's ignorant.

And btw I'm a Republican who feels if she wants to start a family, she should be able to. I doubt she would go through nine months of pregnancy, lots of sleepless nights, and everything else a child will bring, just because Hillary is a candidate.

Again, the pregnancy is a bad thing or has some sort of impact on Hillary's campaign or ability to do (or not do) the job. I guess the question is, what is your point??