Chelsea Clinton pregnant

jericho

I have no idea about the money it costs. My reasoning had to do with how young my kids were and the whole mess that life was after the divorce. There was enough conflict and and confusion for them without the whole "mom has a different name" thing. The icing on the cake, though, was that my ex said that I wasn't "worthy" of having that name. So....I definitely kept the name.

That's awesome for you. I think the cost is 500

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea about the money it costs. My reasoning had to do with how young my kids were and the whole mess that life was after the divorce. There was enough conflict and and confusion for them without the whole "mom has a different name" thing. The icing on the cake, though, was that my ex said that I wasn't "worthy" of having that name. So....I definitely kept the name.

Thata Lady !!!!!!! Your ex Sounds like a doozy . IT wasn't Mtn Ref was it?

Thata Lady !!!!!!! Your ex Sounds like a doozy . IT wasn't Mtn Ref was it?

Mountain ref is happily married

Mountain ref is a very good husband and family man IMO

Mountain ref would have Rockmom a republican

Her mom took Bills name and it wasn't 1650.

So what will the baby's last name be, Clinton?

My wife considered not taking my last name when we got married. You know why? She had previous accomplishments in life - she had been published in science journals using her maiden name, and when she publishes future material, it will be under a different name and may be difficult to associate with her. She (not I) made the decision to take me name legally, and then to still use a hyphenated last name to include her maiden when she publishes in the future.

You see, these days we allow women to try to accomplish themselves just like men are allowed to.

Another thought, if my dad had been the President of the free world, I'd for damn sure be using that to my advantage....kinda like Jeb and Dubya did.