Chelsea Clinton pregnant

jericho

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't think this question, to start off the thread, implies some disgust? "Does she not take her husbands last name."

No not really, I was just wondering why she didnt. Is that so bad or are we not allowed to ask anything about the all powerful Clintons.

No not really, I was just wondering why she didnt. Is that so bad or are we not allowed to ask anything about the all powerful Clintons.

Just stop... Everyone on this board knows you have an agenda. Just own it. Don't patronize us any more than you already do by acting like you meant no ill will in the posting of this thread.

That statement, since there is no question mark, doesn't in any way allow anyone to draw the conclusion that you were "just wondering why she didn't". I'm not sure why it is anyone's business who does what, but if you want to start a crusade to figure out why women keep their name, you may want to disguise your tactics a little and ask about non-well-known-democrats.

To meet me is to know that I'm about the most conservative guy around, but your constant attacks on all things non-Rep make me wish we shared a different party.

but your constant attacks on all things non-Rep make me wish we shared a different party.

Can you believe Jenna Bush took her husbands last name. Jenna Bush Hager. The shame of her, its 2014. Women shouldnt have to feel this way. Now she has had a baby too. Maybe it will make Jeb look like a good uncle and help him for his bid for POTHUS in 2016

Still shocked she didnt keep her last name Bush. Im so ashamed to be a republican now. Im going back to being liberal.

Can you believe Jenna Bush took her husbands last name. Jenna Bush Hager. The shame of her, its 2014. Women shouldnt have to feel this way. Now she has had a baby too. Maybe it will make Jeb look like a good uncle and help him for his bid for POTHUS in 2016

Still shocked she didnt keep her last name Bush. Im so ashamed to be a republican now. Im going back to being liberal.

Women should be allowed to keep their own name or change it as they see best for themselves. That isn't a political statement, it's just a statement of fact.

And a woman should be able to have a family no matter whom her parents or relatives are.

Children of politicians, celebrities, etc. should be off limits. Leave Chelsea alone and let her raise her family.

When MSNBC reporter David Shuster characterized Clinton's participation in her mother's campaign as "sort of being pimped out," the Clinton campaign objected. Shuster subsequently apologized on-air and was suspended for two weeks.[53]

She works for NBC, she is involved in politics, if she wants to be left alone, then dont get involved in politics.

Women should be allowed to keep their own name or change it as they see best for themselves. That isn't a political statement, it's just a statement of fact.

Did you take your husbands last name? Why or why not?

Yeah we'll her momma wasn't running for pres either.

When MSNBC reporter David Shuster characterized Clinton's participation in her mother's campaign as "sort of being pimped out," the Clinton campaign objected. Shuster subsequently apologized on-air and was suspended for two weeks.[53]

She works for NBC, she is involved in politics, if she wants to be left alone, then dont get involved in politics.

Jenna Bush meet her now husband Henry during W's 2004 campaign. I can't believe the Bush campaign "pimped out" Jenna and made her start dating a guy for the campaign....

It goes both ways man.

Did you take your husbands last name? Why or why not?

You do realize it's becoming less and less common for women to do, right? 1 of every 3 women who get married in their 20's keep their maiden name. 1 in 5 that are in their 30's keep their maiden name.

Why is the fact that she didn't change her name such a big deal to you?

And please save us the garbage about "I was seriously wondering", we all know that's a load, and all you're trying to do is bash and criticize anyone and everyone that isn't politically conservative.

Jenna Bush meet her now husband Henry during W's 2004 campaign. I can't believe the Bush campaign "pimped out" Jenna and made her start dating a guy for the campaign....

It goes both ways man.

Yeah I cant believe they did that.

I'm sorry, I must have missed the post with the jokes when Jenna Bush got pregnant a couple of years ago. I'm sure something similar was posted right??

Everybody was still too busy ripping on Bristol Palin (Who's mom was running for VP) to give Jenna any grief!