Favorite Game of All Time?

My favorite of all time is Grandia II for the Sega Dreamcast (old school I know). Its an RPG but I loved every second of it. I still have my dreamcast and broke it out again recently to play it again and it still hasn't lost its ability to pique my interest.

Number is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (COD4). Nothing really needs to be said about this game. M16 for life.

Past that it becomes a huge lump of games that intermingle for me in terms of what were my favorites. Either way, the two mentioned above clearly separate from the rest for me.

My favorite of all time is Grandia II for the Sega Dreamcast (old school I know). Its an RPG but I loved every second of it. I still have my dreamcast and broke it out again recently to play it again and it still hasn't lost its ability to pique my interest.

Number is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (COD4). Nothing really needs to be said about this game. M16 for life.

Past that it becomes a huge lump of games that intermingle for me in terms of what were my favorites. Either way, the two mentioned above clearly separate from the rest for me.

M16, bandolier, stopping power, and deep impact. Used to just demolish kids with it. Missed those terrible airstrikes, and RPGs shooting like a curveball at a helicopter. Let's never forget Headquarters Shipment. I miss that game...

Goldeneye was awesome

Contra

Anyone ever play old school track & field for NES?

EA NCAA Football still occupies hours of my time

Mario Kart 64 was good

Mortal Kombat

NBA JAM was awesome when it first arrived

NCAA Football 1999: I played with Airforce and had the flexbone option down to a science. I think this was the last year in the series that you could run the ball effectively.

Metal Gear Solid

Call of Duty Black Ops

Golden Eye: During the flood of 1997 Campbell County didn't have school for a couple of weeks, I think me and my friends played this game the whole time.

Socom: The first online multiplayer that I can remember playing. At the time I had friends in multiple states all over the country and we'd get on and play all night sometimes.

• 5 weeks later...
Cod 4 M16 was easy mode, ofcourse everyone loved it, it was OP. That's like saying you loved the Famas on Black Ops 1.

The thing that made CoD4 so great was that every one was on equal footing. Everyone had to use either the MP5 or M16. It made it way more balanced than the new CoD games are now. You didnt just get a chopper gunner from a care package and just rule the game.

The thing that made CoD4 so great was that every one was on equal footing. Everyone had to use either the MP5 or M16. It made it way more balanced than the new CoD games are now. You didnt just get a chopper gunner from a care package and just rule the game.

I agree that it was probably the most balanced cod, gun wise. But the M16 was still the better weapon, 74U and P90 were just as good as the MP5, but there was no assault rifle better than the M16.

N64- GoldeneyeGameCube/PS2: Resident Evil 4 (best one of them all IMO)

Xbox- Gears of War

Also love the Call of Duty series as well as NBA2k and NCAA football.

Can this system and game still be found anywhere? I used to play this a lot during my time at UC...1998-2002