SvFan4life

Will UK make the NCAA Tournament  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Will UK make the NCAA Tournament

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news is Ole Miss has become a tourney caliber team, so a win in Oxford will boost their resume.

Gotta go at least 1-1 against Florida, beat Mizzou at home or win both games at A&M and Miss.

Can't lose more than four games in the SEC. Even though UK isn't very good this year, and their resume is awful, I think they'll make it in.

18 or 19 wins and beating Florida and Missouri gets them in. Without those wins it would take 20+ wins and at rhis point I'm not confident this team can do it. Lots of time left for them to improve but it needs to start soon. However with winning it all last year it's not the end of the world situation for UK fans like it was with Billy G. Fans wouldn't be happy if we missed the tourny but you would hear too much about it.

18 or 19 wins and beating Florida and Missouri gets them in. Without those wins it would take 20+ wins and at rhis point I'm not confident this team can do it. Lots of time left for them to improve but it needs to start soon. However with winning it all last year it's not the end of the world situation for UK fans like it was with Billy G. Fans wouldn't be happy if we missed the tourny but you would hear too much about it.

Should be wouldn't hear much about it.

No way UK makes it in with 18 or 19 wins. There's just no way in the SEC this year that would do it.

They will need to win at least 2 of the 5 games against UF, Mizzou, and Ole Miss. If they do that and can win 8 other conference games that put's them 11-7 in conference with what will likely be a high enough RPI to get them on the bubble. If it comes down to UK and a team with small fan support you can about bet the farm that UK will get in to keep ratings higher.

If UK fails to win at least 11 games in the SEC this year they will be sitting at home. Now ifg they go 10-8 and win one or two in Nashville I think they would be ok as well. Anything worse than 11 totals wins in conference and they have no shot in my opinion.

If UK fails to win at least 11 games in the SEC this year they will be sitting at home. Now ifg they go 10-8 and win one or two in Nashville I think they would be ok as well. Anything worse than 11 totals wins in conference and they have no shot in my opinion.

I really don't think they'll make it with 11 wins. 11-7? With losses (presumably) to A&M, Fla 2x, and Mizzou. That's 4. Add in Ole Miss, we got five. That gives the Cats two more losses against BAD teams, with no solid wins on their resume. There's no way in hell that'll get the Cats into the tourney IMO. If they don't beat Florida in either game or Mizzou, they can't lose any more games IMO.