Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will UK make the NCAA Tournament?

Will UK make the NCAA Tournament 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Will UK make the NCAA Tournament

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I guess we can put to rest all those ... "No way UK doesn't get in .... because of too much money, because they are defending champs, because they are UK, etc."

 

I never buy into those kinds of statements anyway. You get what you earn in life and no one gets anything handed to them.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess we can put to rest all those ... "No way UK doesn't get in .... because of too much money, because they are defending champs, because they are UK, etc."

 

I never buy into those kinds of statements anyway. You get what you earn in life and no one gets anything handed to them.

 

Those types of things do matter for bowl games, but not the NCAA tournament IMO.

 

I do think in reflecting that if UK had beaten Vandy, they'd have gotten in. I think they were probably out even if it had been Arkansas they lost to, but there was no way in after losing to Vandy.

Cal lost out on $700,000 bonus I guess.

 

He'll make it. Maybe his NIT bonus will make up the difference. :D

Those types of things do matter for bowl games, but not the NCAA tournament IMO.

 

I do think in reflecting that if UK had beaten Vandy, they'd have gotten in. I think they were probably out even if it had been Arkansas they lost to, but there was no way in after losing to Vandy.

 

Vandy or Georgia. They needed one of those to post a win away from Rupp without Noel.

NO!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.