Will UK make the NCAA Tournament?

SvFan4life

Will UK make the NCAA Tournament  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Will UK make the NCAA Tournament

I guess we can put to rest all those ... "No way UK doesn't get in .... because of too much money, because they are defending champs, because they are UK, etc."

I never buy into those kinds of statements anyway. You get what you earn in life and no one gets anything handed to them.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we can put to rest all those ... "No way UK doesn't get in .... because of too much money, because they are defending champs, because they are UK, etc."

I never buy into those kinds of statements anyway. You get what you earn in life and no one gets anything handed to them.

Those types of things do matter for bowl games, but not the NCAA tournament IMO.

I do think in reflecting that if UK had beaten Vandy, they'd have gotten in. I think they were probably out even if it had been Arkansas they lost to, but there was no way in after losing to Vandy.

Those types of things do matter for bowl games, but not the NCAA tournament IMO.

I do think in reflecting that if UK had beaten Vandy, they'd have gotten in. I think they were probably out even if it had been Arkansas they lost to, but there was no way in after losing to Vandy.

Vandy or Georgia. They needed one of those to post a win away from Rupp without Noel.