Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will UK make the NCAA Tournament?

Will UK make the NCAA Tournament 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Will UK make the NCAA Tournament

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think you can replace the adjective "good" with "solid".

 

I think "average" is a much more accurate term.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The loss tonight to Alabama is not a damaging loss. On the road in the SEC to a solid team. Alabama is just behind UK in RPI at #59.

I asked the ole 8 ball: Magic Eight Ball CGI

 

Ask again later was what I got. Sounds about right.

 

Surprisingly, the Magic 8 ball said Yes today when I asked.

 

The 8 ball lies.

Unlikely that's how it goes for the defending champs sometimes.

I'll take the optimistic view and say yes.

 

I like your optimism & hope you are right, my friend! :thumb:

Still saying losing Bazz killed this year, weakling recruiting year and missed the best scorer, in a one and done system.

Still saying losing Bazz killed this year, weakling recruiting year and missed the best scorer, in a one and done system.

 

The one and done system only works with at least a couple of returning contributors. Even the worst team of the Cal era so far (Brandon Knight year) had Liggins, Jorts and Miller to mesh with the freshman coming in.

  • Author

Well guess I wasn't crazy after all.

If UK does not make the tournament with the level of talent on the team' date=' Calipari should and will receive a great deal of blame for a poor coaching performance this year. If he gets to receive the praise for what he did last year then it is only fair that he receive the blame for this year, if the Cats come up short and do not make the tournament.[/quote']

 

Go ahead

 

Sent from my Samsung Stratosphere using Forum Runner

  • Author
To quote my first post... :lol::lol::lol:

 

Yeah yeah. Hah

Jeff Drummond ‏@JDrumUK

RT @espnstatsinfo: The last time that Tennessee, Kentucky and Alabama ALL missed the NCAA Tournament was 1974.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.