Survivor: Caramoan--Fans vs. Favorites

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious question, does anyone that is a Survivor fan dislike Phillip? Seems like everyone loves him, myself included.

I despise him. He's obnoxious, & I would hate to be around him for more than a minute.

I think he's great and always have. I also think he's just having fun.

That's my thought as well. Think it's part of his strategy. Be the "out-there, crazy dude". Doesn't seem like he's really doing it to win the cash, more for the gameplay and the experiences.

I despise him. He's obnoxious, & I would hate to be around him for more than a minute.

Agreed, but he does entertain me, so I can tolerate him.

Agree with both. With the remote in my hand, I can tolerate anything. :lol2:

Agree with both. With the remote in my hand, I can tolerate anything. :lol2:

I am with you. Phillip is annoying and entertaining at the same time. I would hate to be out there with him though. I can see how he drove Brandon over the cliff. I think the 48 hours of rain helped drive Brandon to the edge also. Imagine sitting next to Phillip for 48 hours with the only escape being a torrential downpour.

I will say this, for the most part I think Phillip handled himself extremely well through the whole Brandon episode. Phillip finally lashed out a little there at the very end before the immunity challenge. But overall, he impressed me and gained more of my respect with the way he handled things.

Phillip is an odd duck. And its hard to see what is really under those feathers.

DVR missed the last part of the episode since the CBS station in Lexington keeps carrying SEC games - even when its not UK. And everything ran long.

That was nuts. Rather, Brandon was nuts. Makes his uncle look good in comparison.

They still haven't put up this weeks results and standings

Looks like they did it late this afternoon. I feel like I have to disagree with some of their decisions:

Who will have their vote shown by the camera during Tribal Council?

I voted Phillip. They showed him voting during Tribal Council. Yeah it was unorthodox, but it still happened. Others were affected too, so it is what it is.

Can't gripe about getting the Immunity Challenge right either since it reads, Which Survivor will win or help participate in winning the Immunity Challenge, if any. Technically Eddie, who I picked, didn't participate in winning.

Edited by MJAlltheWay24

Where's MJ today?

Bosses threatened a few weeks ago that they were cracking down on our internet usage, so I've been behaving myself. Extremely hard to do haha!

Missed last night. Can someone give a recap of what happened, who went home, etc...? Thanks.

You need to go back and watch this one online. It's one of the craziest interactions I've seen on Survivor in all these years.

I could be wrong, but I bet that Phillip is actually incredibly intelligent and the majority of his antics from this season and his first is more an act. I think he is great for the show and I'm glad he back.

With that said, I wouldn't want to be stuck with him for 30+ days.