Survivor: Caramoan--Fans vs. Favorites

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Cochran.

I don't like Phillip's pink underwear.

I can't handle Brandon & his emotional roller-coaster ways.

Pretty ho-hum cast of returnees, if you ask me.

I wasn't really excited by the returnees either. Although with Brandon Hantz and Phillip Shepherd there is going to be all kinds of crazy in that tribe. I do like the fans vs. favorites dynamic even if they aren't necessarily my favorite favorites.

Not thrilled with the returnees. As I remember Cochran he was a whiney little troll, Phillip was a bully who tried to play the race care, Dawn was annoying, Eric thought with an organ other then his brain, Malcolm choked when he had the game in hand and Brandon was delusional. Other then that I don't really remember anything about the the returnees.

Don't get me wrong. I like the show. I watch it. I run a Survivor pool at work. However, it seems that the time between seasons is getting shorter. Maybe it's just me, but I need a Survivor break!
The Fall season has always started in September when the new fall shows started and the Spring season has always started within a week to 10 days after the Superbowl.

Don't get me wrong. I like the show. I watch it. I run a Survivor pool at work. However, it seems that the time between seasons is getting shorter. Maybe it's just me, but I need a Survivor break!

You should get in our Survivor league on BGP too!

As for the rest of your post, like Godot said, I feel like its about the same. And I'm glad, cause its my favorite show on TV.

You should get in our Survivor league on BGP too!

As for the rest of your post, like Godot said, I feel like its about the same. And I'm glad, cause its my favorite show on TV.

Sounds good...I'm sure the comments about the timing is correct since they fit in 2 seasons a year. If I'm not crazy about how the show is going, there are some days that I just wanted to fast forward to see who gets voted off (especially, if I have to pay off somebody the next day).

• 2 weeks later...