Survivor: Caramoan--Fans vs. Favorites

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree that this season is a step back. Each of the last three seasons were progressively better and among the best ever IMO. This season just seems to be kind of blah. I do think it has potential for a strong finish though. We have a good personality conflict in place with Corinne and Phillip. There are idols in play that people don't know about. The thing that has me intrigued now is Malcolm's move to unite the strong guys. I have always said if I ever played Survivor that would be my move. The weak people and the women always unite and vote out the strong. I would get the strong guys united and say let's get the weak out of here and go mano a mano for the big prize at the end. That is what Malcolm is lining up and the strong guys have two idols to play to make that alliance work. That could be interesting to watch.

That is what Malcolm is lining up and the strong guys have two idols to play to make that alliance work. That could be interesting to watch.

The best part about that, the other strong guys don't know that they have two idols, only Malcom. As long as he doesn't get to cocky, I think he has a good shot to make it very far.

Just saw where Survivor has been picked up for next year so 2 more editions. 2 suggestions, either go back to all first time players who don't know each other or do a season with all past champions.

A future ratings bonanza - 20 former champions play for $5,000,000.