Survivor: Caramoan--Fans vs. Favorites

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that was a fun episode and it was good to see almost everyone (Erik, talking to you) playing the game.

Certainly was a lot of drama. Definitely a good episode.

Erik is worthless.

How about Cochran dominating that challenge haha! I am glad they went back to a nasty food challenge, missed those.

Certainly was a lot of drama. Definitely a good episode.

Erik is worthless.

How about Cochran dominating that challenge haha! I am glad they went back to a nasty food challenge, missed those.

I think he felt like a quarterback winning the super bowl when he won that challenge. Im pulling for him to win the game.

How about a season of 1st & 2nd runnerups?

They had been so close, but so far.

I always though it would be interesting to have a season of "first one voted off" ... give them all another chance to actually play! Remember the lady a few years back who sang the song she wrote about survivor? No wonder they got rid of her first!!

I always though it would be interesting to have a season of "first one voted off" ... give them all another chance to actually play! Remember the lady a few years back who sang the song she wrote about survivor? No wonder they got rid of her first!!

Didn't she have something to do with the girl scouts and was from Cincinnati? Or am I thinking about someone else?

I thought that was a fun episode and it was good to see almost everyone (Erik, talking to you) playing the game.

I agree. One of the best episodes of the season. As I mentioned earlier in this thread, this season hasn't been very good but I think it can be very interesting the rest of the way. Malcolm is really working it and I love that he is trying to do a "strong player" alliance. That has always been the tactic I said I would use if I were on Survivor. He has two idols to work with so he can afford to take some risk and try to make some moves.