Signs of getting older....

themayor

I find myself more and more doing kooky things that sometimes cause me to wonder if I'm just preoccupied with too much on my mind or truly starting to show signs of aging.

For instance...sending a text message and then putting the phone to my ear as if I've placed a call then looking at my phone wondering why it isn't ringing:lol:

Am I the only one?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's funny, themayor.

I'm 48 and signs are hitting me quickly.

A common one is to be reading something, briefly have an unrelated conversation, walk to the other room where my computer is to look up info on what I had just read , sit down, and then wonder why I am at the computer.

Let's see I've noticed: need glasses to read the paper & cell phone(texts), takes things longer to heal, likes to sleep during the day(don't think that really qualifies), harder to loose some weight. nephews beat me in basketball, nephews laughing at me in Basketball, laugh at me in trunks(shorts), nephews and neices laugh at my kinda music.

I find myself more and more doing kooky things that sometimes cause me to wonder if I'm just preoccupied with too much on my mind or truly starting to show signs of aging.

For instance...sending a text message and then putting the phone to my ear as if I've placed a call then looking at my phone wondering why it isn't ringing:lol:

Am I the only one?

What's texting?

That's funny, themayor.

I'm 48 and signs are hitting me quickly.

A common one is to be reading something, briefly have an unrelated conversation, walk to the other room where my computer is to look up info on what I had just read , sit down, and then wonder why I am at the computer.

YES! Or, make yourself a note and stick it in your shirt pocket so you don't forget, only to put that shirt on a week later after it was laundered and wonder what the heck that mulch is in your pocket!!

I finally had to break down and increase the font size for text on my phone the other day. I'm also finding that it won't be too long before my arms aren't long enough to read things.

I feel bad for you Jim & you can count me among those that won't make fun of you.