North Carolina 88 Duke 72

All State Baseball

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except Zion is worth hundred$ of million$! I think we’ve seen the last of Zion in a Duke uniform. Major publicity blow to Nike...

I agree on the black eye for NIKE, but they'll figure it out. As for Zion and Duke, my heart says he'll play if he can. But my head says it's not worth further injury and I'm sure there are a lot of people he is close to telling him to play it smart.

Really comes down to what matters most to him. Duke is a hopeful sweet 16 team maybe more if lucky without him. With Zion they do have a legit shot at the title, it is rather wide open right now. He will have years to heal and make money playing in the NBA, while pursuing Championships but this is his only shot at college Championship.

Honestly this probably deserves it's own thread, even knowing the results of his MRI.

I agree on the black eye for NIKE, but they'll figure it out. As for Zion and Duke, my heart says he'll play if he can. But my head says it's not worth further injury and I'm sure there are a lot of people he is close to telling him to play it smart.

Really comes down to what matters most to him. Duke is a hopeful sweet 16 team maybe more if lucky without him. With Zion they do have a legit shot at the title, it is rather wide open right now. He will have years to heal and make money playing in the NBA, while pursuing Championships but this is his only shot at college Championship.

Honestly this probably deserves it's own thread, even knowing the results of his MRI.

They were in shock last night. Duke still has two top five picks and another first rounder starting, without Zion. No other team in college can say that. I am not discounting Zion's impact, as he makes them the favorites. But without him they (on paper) have Final Four potential.

The more I think about this shoe thing, the angrier I get. How in the world does that happen? How does THE best player in basketball get outfitted with a shoe that has this happen?

Perhaps because the power exerted by Zion on that shoe is more than anyone has ever exerted on a shoe? Not everything that happens in this world is foreseeable.