Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina 88 Duke 72

Featured Replies

Final from Cameron Indoor.

 

Carolina had lots of points in the paint.

 

Barrett and Reddish had majority of Dukes points.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the potential that Zion is finished, it really shakes the landscape of this postseason for college basketball.

On the potential that Zion is finished, it really shakes the landscape of this postseason for college basketball.

 

Most likely similar injury to what Reid Travis has.

Easily Carolina’s Worst shooting performance of the year. Averaging 10 made 3’s in ACC play and shot 2-20.

Most likely similar injury to what Reid Travis has.

 

Except Zion is worth hundred$ of million$! I think we’ve seen the last of Zion in a Duke uniform. Major publicity blow to Nike...

Except Zion is worth hundred$ of million$! I think we’ve seen the last of Zion in a Duke uniform. Major publicity blow to Nike...

 

I agree on the black eye for NIKE, but they'll figure it out. As for Zion and Duke, my heart says he'll play if he can. But my head says it's not worth further injury and I'm sure there are a lot of people he is close to telling him to play it smart.

 

Really comes down to what matters most to him. Duke is a hopeful sweet 16 team maybe more if lucky without him. With Zion they do have a legit shot at the title, it is rather wide open right now. He will have years to heal and make money playing in the NBA, while pursuing Championships but this is his only shot at college Championship.

 

Honestly this probably deserves it's own thread, even knowing the results of his MRI.

Most likely similar injury to what Reid Travis has.

 

Its so hard to tell. They looked extremely different, behind the knee vs. the side.

Duke is going to play so much better when they meet again. I feel like you can almost throw this result out after Zion's injury in the first 30 seconds.

Duke is a hopeful sweet 16 team maybe more if lucky without him.

 

Is this a serious take?

I agree on the black eye for NIKE, but they'll figure it out. As for Zion and Duke, my heart says he'll play if he can. But my head says it's not worth further injury and I'm sure there are a lot of people he is close to telling him to play it smart.

 

Really comes down to what matters most to him. Duke is a hopeful sweet 16 team maybe more if lucky without him. With Zion they do have a legit shot at the title, it is rather wide open right now. He will have years to heal and make money playing in the NBA, while pursuing Championships but this is his only shot at college Championship.

 

Honestly this probably deserves it's own thread, even knowing the results of his MRI.

 

They were in shock last night. Duke still has two top five picks and another first rounder starting, without Zion. No other team in college can say that. I am not discounting Zion's impact, as he makes them the favorites. But without him they (on paper) have Final Four potential.

Selfish me really hopes he plays again this season but won’t blame him one bit if he decides to sit out.

That game set three point shooting back 20 years. Horrible. It was bad basketball all night. Bad shooting. Dumb turnovers. Terrible shot selection. Bad defense. If that was Manhattan versus Iona you would have turned the channel.

The more I think about this shoe thing, the angrier I get. How in the world does that happen? How does THE best player in basketball get outfitted with a shoe that has this happen?

The more I think about this shoe thing, the angrier I get. How in the world does that happen? How does THE best player in basketball get outfitted with a shoe that has this happen?

 

Perhaps because the power exerted by Zion on that shoe is more than anyone has ever exerted on a shoe? Not everything that happens in this world is foreseeable.

Does Zion shut it down? I think I lean towards yes if I were in his position.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.