Kentucky 88 Missouri 66

16thBBall Fan

As Vanderbilt has progressed this team has as well. Guy plays with alot of energy, and just maybe it's beginning to spread. 6 double digit scorers, Vanderbilt dubdub with 15 boards, SGA/QG with only 2 turnovers, SGA with 8 asst, Diallo hits some shots and 0 turnovers, Knox delivered in 2nd half in the scoring column. Nice Game. On to Ole Miss

I’m preparing my taste buds for crow, hopefully!

You just never know come ncaa tournament. However Cal always has them playing their best come tournament time, where they are capable of making a run. As long as they keep improving these next 2 weeks. They will look like a team who is playing their best and capable of a run.

I think that J. Vanderbilt is now getting in "game shape" and is getting comfortable in his role on this team. When he (J.V.) first got into games after missing so many, I think that he had to and was trying to do everything. J.V. is dominating on the glass (15 reb. tonite), he's rebounding like a mad man. That is setting the tone of toughness that this team was missing and that's getting the entire team stepping up, playing harder.

Knox and G-Alexander both looked good leading the Cats, along w / Vanderbilt. Knox had 21 and seemed to get all the extra stuff from this week aside and gave an outstanding effort. Two more to go before St. Louie, Ole Miss on the road is up on We...."Succeed and Proceed" !