Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 88 Missouri 66

Featured Replies

Great win for the Cats. Love the energy and rebounds that Vanderbilt brings to the game. Posted earlier that I still believe in them and I still do

Love the journey this team is taking us on..

It's always interesting how many less post their seems to be after wins than losses. From both UK fans and people who aren't fans.

Like the WVU game the score is a bit misleading because of how hot UK was from beyond he arc... that isn’t normal. But they carried forward the same intensity they’ve had going the past week or so, which is promising. There is no doubt Vanderbilt has changed the culture of this team.

I’m not sure I’ve been as happy for a UK kid to finally have somethings go right as I am for Diallo. Hopefully he continues to build on this and get better.

3 weeks ago it seemed like every other play on the defense had a terrible breakdown. Not only have those largely gone away, but the cats seem to be fighting through screens and making switches at the right time. It’s remarkable the change. The ability to trap in the half court without giving up a dunk blew my mind.

It's always interesting how many less post their seems to be after wins than losses. From both UK fans and people who aren't fans.

 

True.

They have played well the last 4 games. Keep it up!!!

I think Vanderbilt is the difference in the way the team is now playing. It’s taken him a while to adjust after sitting out so long but he’s finally finding a rhythm. His energy is off the charts and I believe the rest of the team feeds off that.

Vanderbilt is a ferocious rebounder. Just an absolute monster. He plays so hard and I think he is starting to bottle some that energy and give it to the rest of the team pre game.

 

Vanderbilt is clearly the key to the team's resurgence. Dude's an energy monster.

I think Vanderbilt is the difference in the way the team is now playing. It’s taken him a while to adjust after sitting out so long but he’s finally finding a rhythm. His energy is off the charts and I believe the rest of the team feeds off that.

 

Spot on. As I've said before, he is THE difference maker. One of my favorite players in recent years. Yes, I know he can't shoot worth a lick, but his hustle and energy and glass-eating ability makes up for his shooting deficits.

3 weeks ago it seemed like every other play on the defense had a terrible breakdown. Not only have those largely gone away, but the cats seem to be fighting through screens and making switches at the right time. It’s remarkable the change. The ability to trap in the half court without giving up a dunk blew my mind.

 

Here is the thing. Even during the losing streak. UK was playing much better defense. Even moved in the top 25 in defensive efficiency during their losing streak. Defense has been much better for a month now. It was just hard to tell with how bad the offense was with quick one shot and dones and turnovers.

I think everyone is overlooking Quade Green in the resurgence talk.

 

Agreed! Haven't heard the he is horrible, no better than a mid major player post in awhile from Nku something. He has protected the ball, made good passes, played great defense, and making shots.

 

At the end of the day many people were quick to judge these players and team. They said they didn't want to hear the freshman excuse. But it's simply not am excuse freshman do need time to get use to what it takes to do well in college. He has been very good recently.

It's always interesting how many less post their seems to be after wins than losses. From both UK fans and people who aren't fans.

 

I've learn to appreciate the quiet instead of the complaining or nonsense.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.