Yahoo Reveals Three Kentucky Players in FBI Documents

LRCW

For the first time since the FBI raided Andy Miller’s ASM agency, names of college basketball players have been revealed. The latest Yahoo Sports report by Pete Thamel and Pat Forde features three players from Kentucky: Bam Adebayo, Nerlens Noel and Kevin Knox.

Adebayo is listed on an ASM balance sheet with the heading, “Loans to Players.” Entered simply as “BAM,” one balance sheet attributes $12,000 to Bam; another states he received $36,500 and includes a “bad loan” annotation. Adebayo did not sign with ASM.

On another balance sheet from 2015 that includes more than 50 names of former college basketball players, it states Noel received a $4,350 loan.

The only current Kentucky player in any of the documents, Kevin Knox, is not on a “Loans to Players” spreadsheet. Knox’s name shows up in Christian Dawkins’ expense reports. The agent sought reimbursement for meals purchased for a dozen players. Duke’s Wendell Carter and Alabama’s Collin Sexton are other notable names in Dawkins’ expense reports.

Yahoo Reveals Three Kentucky Players in FBI Documents | Kentucky Sports Radio

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Knox info is minor IMO.

The other two, not so much. If we assume everything is true, I'd say the 2013 & 2017 seasons vanish.

The Knox situation is everything that is wrong with the NCAA to be honest. The dude got a meal comped and gets listed in this. That’s a joke.

The Knox situation is everything that is wrong with the NCAA to be honest. The dude got a meal comped and gets listed in this. That’s a joke.

If what I'm reading here, I think Knox is okay as long as he donates what his meal was to charity:

Knox.png

Knox walks into Calipari's Office and Cal says, "Sit your butt down. Call your dad. You guys are making a donation to Samartan's Feet". Receipt forward.

Knox is good. But I could be way wrong lol.

If what I'm reading here, I think Knox is okay as long as he donates what his meal was to charity:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65647[/ATTACH]

Knox walks into Calipari's Office and Cal says, "Sit your butt down. Call your dad. You guys are making a donation to Samartan's Feet". Receipt forward.

Knox is good. But I could be way wrong lol.

The fact that getting a meal comped is even an issue to begin with is ridiculous to me.

Anyone else see the title and think, "That's it?" Then again I have always operated under the assumption every marginal talent player gets something.

Yep, but the investigation only goes back to 2015, so it makes sense. Of course, that calls into question the whole Nerlens Noel thing and when that actually happened.