Trinity's Stephen Herron commits to Michigan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats. By all accounts he is a fine young man. I remember seeing his dad play at Centre. Who else from Ky. high schools have played at Michigan? I remember Doug James and Bubba Paris, who both played at DeSales, I believe.

Congrats. By all accounts he is a fine young man. I remember seeing his dad play at Centre. Who else from Ky. high schools have played at Michigan? I remember Doug James and Bubba Paris, who both played at DeSales, I believe.

In the early 2000s there was a DL from Central that went to Michigan, believe his last name was McKinny and an OT from I want to say Murray, Corey Zerbal (sp) I believe was his name. Not sure if they finished there, but remember they both started their college careers there.

Stephen Herron is a nice, bright and very talented young man who deserves all the congratulations in the world. His work ethic is big time! Congrats to him and his family.

Heard he started a non profit program for the homeless in Louisville. I am so ticked OSU didn't have the numbers to grab him.

Heard he started a non profit program for the homeless in Louisville. I am so ticked OSU didn't have the numbers to grab him.

I know he had West Coast swing planned at some point before he made this announcment, Stanford being the chief spot to visit. Just a real quality young man. And pretty polished for junior in HS with adults and peers alike. Think a number of programs are disappointed he didn't pick them.

I know he had West Coast swing planned at some point before he made this announcment, Stanford being the chief spot to visit. Just a real quality young man. And pretty polished for junior in HS with adults and peers alike. Think a number of programs are disappointed he didn't pick them.

OSU was his leader at one point but there is a kid in Columbus for the 2019 class, who plays DE and might be the number 1 player in the class.

Now I gotta watch Herron play for Michigan... salty.