Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity's Stephen Herron commits to Michigan

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be a good match up him against Ryle tackle Parker Bisek in a couple weeks.

Good luck and congrats young man!

Congrats. By all accounts he is a fine young man. I remember seeing his dad play at Centre. Who else from Ky. high schools have played at Michigan? I remember Doug James and Bubba Paris, who both played at DeSales, I believe.

Congrats. By all accounts he is a fine young man. I remember seeing his dad play at Centre. Who else from Ky. high schools have played at Michigan? I remember Doug James and Bubba Paris, who both played at DeSales, I believe.

 

In the early 2000s there was a DL from Central that went to Michigan, believe his last name was McKinny and an OT from I want to say Murray, Corey Zerbal (sp) I believe was his name. Not sure if they finished there, but remember they both started their college careers there.

Stephen Herron is a nice, bright and very talented young man who deserves all the congratulations in the world. His work ethic is big time! Congrats to him and his family.

Stephen Herron is a nice, bright and very talented young man who deserves all the congratulations in the world. His work ethic is big time! Congrats to him and his family.

 

Heard he started a non profit program for the homeless in Louisville. I am so ticked OSU didn't have the numbers to grab him.

Congrats to him. Was hoping he would go to UK. He's just a junior so it's not really over.

Heard he started a non profit program for the homeless in Louisville. I am so ticked OSU didn't have the numbers to grab him.

 

I know he had West Coast swing planned at some point before he made this announcment, Stanford being the chief spot to visit. Just a real quality young man. And pretty polished for junior in HS with adults and peers alike. Think a number of programs are disappointed he didn't pick them.

I know he had West Coast swing planned at some point before he made this announcment, Stanford being the chief spot to visit. Just a real quality young man. And pretty polished for junior in HS with adults and peers alike. Think a number of programs are disappointed he didn't pick them.

 

OSU was his leader at one point but there is a kid in Columbus for the 2019 class, who plays DE and might be the number 1 player in the class.

 

Now I gotta watch Herron play for Michigan... salty.

Happened to have made a trip to the BIG HOUSE in early May,

Pretty impressive.

Good luck to the young man.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.