Erin Boley to Oregon Ducks

ND WBB greater than Oregon WBB everyday.

And......that means nothing in the big picture. Although I know for a FACT that this had nothing to do with her decision, Oregon did make the Final Four this past season, and will continue to be a major player in women's college basketball over the next few years.

Any insights as to why she decided to leave ND? Great program' date=' great conference - and she saw quality time as a first-year player. Curious.[/quote']

I'm curious too.

If I had to guess I would speculate that she learned the difference between a coaching staff being likable during recruiting and a coaching staff not being as likable after showing up on campus.

If I had to guess I would speculate that she learned the difference between a coaching staff being likable during recruiting and a coaching staff not being as likable after showing up on campus.

That seems reasonable. I couldn't imagine being a teenage kid and as highly touted as her and all the dream schools telling you everything you want to hear to get you there and then come to find out it's much different once you're on campus. I know she saw a lot of time for a freshman, so it didn't seem to be about playing time!

Good luck to her! Seems like a great kid. Show the West Coast what KY bball is all about!

That seems reasonable. I couldn't imagine being a teenage kid and as highly touted as her and all the dream schools telling you everything you want to hear to get you there and then come to find out it's much different once you're on campus. I know she saw a lot of time for a freshman, so it didn't seem to be about playing time!

Good luck to her! Seems like a great kid. Show the West Coast what KY bball is all about!

I imagine that going out west is going to be an awesome experience for her. Especially at Oregon and all that Phil Knight money.