Erin Boley to Oregon Ducks

Was hoping she would come back home and play in KY. Would have been nice to see her play a few times each year in person. Good luck to Erin at Oregon. I hope it turns out to be a great choice for her and her family.

Notre Dame needs a new coach. Take this for what its worth.

Yeah 662-217 over 27 seasons at ND and 700-257 overall in 31 seasons, 7 final fours including 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and a national championship doesn't cut it. In an era where UConn owns the top spot just about every year I'd say that she has done a pretty decent job. Not to mention she is in two hall of fames!

If I had to guess I would speculate that she learned the difference between a coaching staff being likable during recruiting and a coaching staff not being as likable after showing up on campus.

Kind of like that scene in "The Express" when the OT turns to Ernie Davis during a rough practice where Swartzwalder is screaming at them and says: "I bet you're wondering where that nice guy that ate dinner in your house went to right about now." :lol2:

Yeah 662-217 over 27 seasons at ND and 700-257 overall in 31 seasons, 7 final fours including 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and a national championship doesn't cut it. In an era where UConn owns the top spot just about every year I'd say that she has done a pretty decent job. Not to mention she is in two hall of fames!

Bobby Knight has an impressive resume as well.

Wins and losses are not the issue here. They need a new coach.