Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Erin Boley to Oregon Ducks

Featured Replies

Good fit. Came down to Stanford and Oregon. While that may have been the case years ago, most kids want to get in the right fit. If you play D1 you are not coming home anyway. So why limit yourself?

Good fit. Came down to Stanford and Oregon. While that may have been the case years ago, most kids want to get in the right fit. If you play D1 you are not coming home anyway. So why limit yourself?

 

So true. The right fit is the MOST important thing, period.

Hope Scott can get some frequent flyer miles.:ylsuper:

Any insights as to why she decided to leave ND? Great program, great conference - and she saw quality time as a first-year player. Curious.

Any insights as to why she decided to leave ND? Great program' date=' great conference. [/quote']

 

I'm curious too.

ND WBB greater than Oregon WBB everyday.

And......that means nothing in the big picture. Although I know for a FACT that this had nothing to do with her decision, Oregon did make the Final Four this past season, and will continue to be a major player in women's college basketball over the next few years.

Any insights as to why she decided to leave ND? Great program' date=' great conference - and she saw quality time as a first-year player. Curious.[/quote']

 

 

I'm curious too.

 

If I had to guess I would speculate that she learned the difference between a coaching staff being likable during recruiting and a coaching staff not being as likable after showing up on campus.

ND WBB greater than Oregon WBB everyday.

 

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

If I had to guess I would speculate that she learned the difference between a coaching staff being likable during recruiting and a coaching staff not being as likable after showing up on campus.

 

That seems reasonable. I couldn't imagine being a teenage kid and as highly touted as her and all the dream schools telling you everything you want to hear to get you there and then come to find out it's much different once you're on campus. I know she saw a lot of time for a freshman, so it didn't seem to be about playing time!

 

Good luck to her! Seems like a great kid. Show the West Coast what KY bball is all about!

That seems reasonable. I couldn't imagine being a teenage kid and as highly touted as her and all the dream schools telling you everything you want to hear to get you there and then come to find out it's much different once you're on campus. I know she saw a lot of time for a freshman, so it didn't seem to be about playing time!

 

Good luck to her! Seems like a great kid. Show the West Coast what KY bball is all about!

 

I imagine that going out west is going to be an awesome experience for her. Especially at Oregon and all that Phil Knight money.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.