Black professor goes on racist rant

jericho

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is really scary the garbage that is allowed to be taught in colleges now. I feel bad for college students who have to listen to this junk and not be able to say anything for fear of being retaliated against. Can you imagine listening to this nut case every day for a semester or year? Ugh...

Also, so you go to Boston University and spend $200,000 plus and get a degree in African American studies. What job does that prepare you for...other than someday teaching African American studies???

It is really scary the garbage that is allowed to be taught in colleges now. I feel bad for college students who have to listen to this junk and not be able to say anything for fear of being retaliated against. Can you imagine listening to this nut case every day for a semester or year? Ugh...

Also, so you go to Boston University and spend $200,000 plus and get a degree in African American studies. What job does that prepare you for...other than someday teaching African American studies???

I'm guessing she is preparing you to be a racist, since that is what she will be teaching.

The stuff she says is why we have problems with race relations.

Many on here know how I feel about life long academians. It gets no worse than philosophy professors and don't think that African American studies is much more than a philosophical interpretation of the past. Step off of campus and enter the world and see how fast that utopian dome cracks.

Why should she be allowed to say racist and bigotry comments and keep her job as te school said free speech but the people who said N word was kicked out of college. Double standard??

Boston University prof flunks 'white masculinity' in controversial tweets | Fox News

I assume you are referring to the frat boys, correct?

Here's the difference.

Frat boys were joking about hanging blacks from a tree.

This lady, misguided as she may be, did not call for white folk to be hung/killed/maimed.

The real debate is does a professor deserve to lose his/her job over comments against one particular group.

I assume you are referring to the frat boys, correct?

Here's the difference.

Frat boys were joking about hanging blacks from a tree.

This lady, misguided as she may be, did not call for white folk to be hung/killed/maimed.

The real debate is does a professor deserve to lose his/her job over comments against one particular group.

I totally understand but look at it this way.

The frat boys were joking about it.

She ain't joking, she means it.

Fire her or not. I can't understand why she would even be hired.

But if she is spouting off racist stuff she should not be getting paid for it.

I totally understand but look at it this way.

The frat boys were joking about it.

She ain't joking, she means it.

Fire her or not. I can't understand why she would even be hired.

But if she is spouting off racist stuff she should not be getting paid for it.

I can't speak to the why they hired her or why she keeps her job.

You can't joke about hanging black people.