What type of sports fan are you?

newarkcatholicfan

Hardcore: High School football, basketball, & softball, as well as, College softball & football

Watched the equivalent of one half of the ENTIRE college basketball season, maybe two minutes of the NCAA Tourney.

Can't remember the last time I watched an entire NFL game, and haven't watched a minute of the Super Bowl for 10+ years.

MLB, might watch an inning or two every once in a while, but love listening to games.

I donate to the athletic departments of Morehead State, UK, and USF.

I'm currently a season ticket holder for USF football, mens basketball, women's basketball, men's soccer, baseball, and softball. This academic year we had women's soccer tickets, too. I attend nearly all of the games I have tickets for.

I had Buccaneers season tickets last fall, as well.

Last fall I made 2 USF road games, 2 UK home games, and I took in the Ravens/Bengals game up there.

I got to one high school game at Sickles, here, and got to see Ryle at Boone County.

I also have season tickets to the Clearwater Threshers, who opened the season tonight. Mrs. S and I made 51 of the 70 home games last year.

Last season I only made one Rays game and this spring only one Lightning game. I think that's why the Bolts are doing so well. They tend not to win when I show up.

Needless to say that a major portion of my yearly income goes to sports.

The AD at USF introduced me to a new associate AD at a baseball game a few weeks ago. He referred to me as a hardcore diehard fan.

I'm good with that.