What type of sports fan are you?

newarkcatholicfan

Sports Freak - watches anything at anytime

Hard Core- Watches all of the major sports and knows something about the lesser sports

Local- Pays attention mostly the local or regional major team on all level

Fan- Only pays attention to the big local teams.

You forgot about one.

Psychotic: An extremely abnormal condition where one is obsessed with another conference outside his favorite team. Spends countless hours searching the web to find stories of criminal behavior for athletes from said conference. Described as having lost contact with reality.

:lol2::lol2:

Probably a hard core fan that is slowly drifting to move local (or more like the teams I follow). Just less and less time and at times, less interest.

I'll co-sign on this too. I used to watch way more MLB, NHL, and NFL than I do now. That said, I used to watch a lot less soccer than I do now, but it doesn't come close to evening out. Don't know how much of that is lost interest vs. having an 11-12 hour work day a lot of the time.

Hardcore in the sense that I follow all sports, but local in the sense that I only closely follow a few select teams.

Oh, and I'm only speaking of pro and college level. High school sports are more boring than watching paint dry. Couldn't pay me to watch them.