Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

coachwife

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coachwife

  1. I would agree. Our kicker this year could barely get the ball over the cross bar on a regular basis last year. One summer camp and he just hit a 42 yarder this past friday for his first field goal. I believe that a kid from KCD out of Louisville has signed with tulane to kick next year.
  2. Whew that is a long way for a football game on a bus!
  3. 2 int's for touchdowns! That's how you give Mr. Bird a break so does not have to carry the ball 36 times. Nice win!
  4. Wildcats practice open field tackling. The EJ Fields show is coming to town. Stats from Campbelssville 8 carries 271 yards last week.
  5. How do you win the Ky. Derby. You ride your thoroughbred. Trimble looked strong Saturday. Big fullback got little tired. But when your that big you just have to get to the whole. I thought trimble would have run a few more sweeps, it looked to be open. Trimble lost that game because of turnover margin. I was rootin for the raiders on this one and will be this week. It is great to see the excitement that this team is bringing to bedford! BEST TO U THIS WEEK RAIDERS
  6. Henson, Nunn what does it matter! The boys in blue made the play. Nice Win. I would like to send out a HUGE thank you to the folks at Gallatin for saving a parking spot up close to the fence for my dad who just got out of the hospital so he could watch. The high school front office, AD, and fans made sure it was available. Thank you thank you thank you! It made his night even though on the losing end.
  7. Chuck Knoll - 4 time Super Bowl champion coach of Pittsburgh Steelers said it best. Watch the tape not the clock!
  8. Keith Welch, a DB,ATH from Carroll should be considered due the factor that everybody uses on this site. recruiting. He has a full ride offer from a D1aa Southern Confrence school. Also being recruited with high interest (not just getting motivational letters from) by Furman, Troy, Murray State, Cinci, Georgetown College, Union Coll., Cumberland, and Shorter College. to name a few. Getting more love from 1aa schools weekly.
  9. How the Ludlow scrimmage go? Heard the lights are pretty good. Better than a neighbors permanent lights. As far as the game lets just see what happens!
  10. He did to Buttels. Be careful and don't date yourself. Down on not trying to hide anything just not getting involved as much in the posting. It gets a little crazy and personal sometimes. That is what i was trying to say. Have a great season!
  11. Are you guys putting EJ @ WR to help in his recruiting and of course using his speed to beat db's deep. EJ was also the 06 100 champ and I have seen him run sub 11 100. I after meeting him sems very humble. Best wishes on his senior season and recruiting!
  12. I have a call going into one of the GCHS coaches to see what the story is. Buttels you may want to check w/ Jones-Z to see we has to say. I know in a convo we had this summer, he wanted to play on Friday nights. The way it is suppossed to be. Either way we still get to enjoy the greatest sport around!
  13. I have heard that he plays much bigger than his size as well. I have heard this will be a very nice addition to Coach Jones' team.
  14. I had heard that they were getting portable lights and were quite determined to play on Friday night. I am not sure of start time, but will see what I can find out.
  15. Trimble was at the Grant jamboree and played grant (i believe) and lewis co (who had only like 16 kids) after that. Do not know anymore about scrimmages than that. See you at the DQ game on the Saturday 25th in Henry? Coach Buckett you going to KSU game on the 25th?
  16. Toby Keith said it best in a song. Little less talk a lot more action. These threads just get carried away and get personal after a while. Trying to refrain!:sssh:
  17. Out of curiosity who from? Offers or high interest?
  18. 2a d5 is a district that has two new teams moving from 1a ball. Carroll and Owen both coming from what seemed to be one of the toughest districts in 1a with both danville, and frankfort. And if it had not been for the Mercer merger Harrodsburg. Carroll has been in the playoffs @ least the last 5 years, having to play Bardstown 2 of those years. Not the greatest district but not sure if the worst if you take a deeper look. Re-visit after the season!
  19. Now that is a post with some worthy info new cath fan. Thanks for the schedule
  20. Carlton is maybe 6' and maybe 180 to 190 tops. Runs very hard and plays every down. Like the kids grit and determination. I thought the kid from male was going to trimble?
  21. To many short people marrying each other. Look for the amazon women if u want hoopsters
  22. I kmow FHS has bigger fish to fry. But these games should keep the guys focused and eager to earn bragging rights. I put what little money I got on Coach Buckett and FHS. They have some nore to prove. Best wishes on the season from the other panthers north of you.
  23. Best of luck to David. NOT a slam on the kid. Based the linebacker mention due to that is the position I believe he plays (if noy true, apalogize).
  24. Show em what u got Girdy! Pit Bull D

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.