Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carroll/Gallatin game time

Featured Replies

I am assuming that the 5:30 start time for the Carroll/Gallatin game on the 24th is due to Gallatin's lights situation. Can anyone confirm this?

That is my understanding of this game time, sure makes it hard for CC fans to get there for the start of the game if they work.

Seems like they should play it on Saturday afternoon if they have no lights...

I had heard that they were getting portable lights and were quite determined to play on Friday night. I am not sure of start time, but will see what I can find out.

I had heard that they were getting portable lights and were quite determined to play on Friday night. I am not sure of start time, but will see what I can find out.

 

I have heard the same regarding lights. Prior to them getting lights was that gametime was going to be 5:00 on Friday. Apparently Carroll Co. didn't want to move it to Saturday? With the heat :fire: we have been having I can understand that completely.

 

Either way this should be a very interesting game to open the season.:dancingpa

Seems like they should play it on Saturday afternoon if they have no lights...

 

They had planned all home games on Saturday due to not having lights. Their superintendent said the quote for lights was $180,000.00.

 

This temporary light fix might be permanent, but you may see it reflected at the gate if you know what I mean.

So is anyone sure of what time this game will be held? If the temporary lights will be available why not play on Friday night at 7:30? Playing at 7:30 will give fans enough time to get off work to go see this season opener and I would really like to get off to see it. If the game stands at 5:30, looks like I will be taking a day off! :thumb:

They had planned all home games on Saturday due to not having lights. Their superintendent said the quote for lights was $180,000.00.

 

This temporary light fix might be permanent, but you may see it reflected at the gate if you know what I mean.

 

I hope its not a permanent fix, because those kids deserve a good stand of lights, not just portable fixtures. They seem interested in making football succeed at Gallatin. Hopefully the district will help the young men out with lights!

I have a call going into one of the GCHS coaches to see what the story is. Buttels you may want to check w/ Jones-Z to see we has to say. I know in a convo we had this summer, he wanted to play on Friday nights. The way it is suppossed to be. Either way we still get to enjoy the greatest sport around!

I have a call going into one of the GCHS coaches to see what the story is. Buttels you may want to check w/ Jones-Z to see we has to say. I know in a convo we had this summer, he wanted to play on Friday nights. The way it is suppossed to be. Either way we still get to enjoy the greatest sport around!

 

It's my understanding that the school is going to rent some portable lights from the Ky Speedway in Sparta. If that is true, then the games should start at 7:00-7:30 rather than 5:30. I wish them luck.

Who did Gallatin scrimmage so far???

 

No one. Tonight against Ludlow is first scrimmage.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.