Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trimble vs Henry Co. Predictions

Who will win? 44 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Trimble is coming off a tough loss and Henry Co. is coming off a good win. What do you guys think will be the result?

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trimble wins. They will bounce back. This loss will have them focused on this season. Bird puts the raiders on his back and carries them to victory.

 

TC 26

HC 18

Bird had 305 yards the other night and still lost, they better not fumble 4 times inside there own 20 again. Henry is better than Ludlow.

I don't know much about either this year, so I am not picking. Should be a good game to see. I'll have to depend upon your updates on here to tell the tale because I am going to the Gallatin game Friday night.

 

Good luck to both teams....

Bird had 305 yards the other night and still lost, they better not fumble 4 times inside there own 20 again. Henry is better than Ludlow.

 

Those are Mr. Football numbers. No way putting these numbers up will Trimble lose.

 

I am starting today the "Bird for Mr. Football" campaign!

:thumb:

He is not even considered one of the top 50 players in the state? :confused:

Henry wins 28-10. Of what I saw at the Ludlow game Trimble can be a good team at times so they have some work to do. If it was not the 2nd week of the season Trimble could probably pull it off but not now.

Henry wins 28-10. Of what I saw at the Ludlow game Trimble can be a good team at times so they have some work to do. If it was not the 2nd week of the season Trimble could probably pull it off but not now.

 

Bird will put up more than 10 pts by himself. Guarenteed.

Henry County will win because of superior conditioning. I saw both teams last Saturday night and Trimble was showing signs of fatigue in the first quarter. The big back and Bird were bent over sucking wind early on. Trimble depends on Bird too much. Henry County looked to be in the better shape. Very important this early in the season.

I have heard that Henry has been practicing in the heat and when the index is over they will be in the gym or wait until it the heat goes down below the index just one degree. I agree 'ol #70 Trimble does depend on Bird too much, he will not have fun Friday Night with Henry's hard nose defense.

I would say Trimble will run a few more sprints this week. They will be in shape. I plan to make this game. It sounds like it will be a good one.

I was at the game and I never saw them bending over. Bird did carry the ball 36 times for 305 yards, if he is not in shape I would hate to image how much he could get if he was. 500?? :eek:

I was at the game and I never saw them bending over. Bird did carry the ball 36 times for 305 yards, if he is not in shape I would hate to image how much he could get if he was. 500?? :eek:

 

No wonder he was bent over...... Just thinking about running 36 plays and play defense make me want to take a smoke break and I don't smoke.

:sssh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.