Ok Trimble County fans step up

Dont know how tall Byrd actually is but he is a beast. Probally the best RB in Class A. With Byrd carrying the ball the Raiders have a chance in any game.

Bird is the Raiders horse!!!! No doubt about it. I would definately agree about being one of if not the best RB. Saw him last year and look forward to this year.:thumb:

Bird is 5'10 200lb. He is a very good RB that nobodys knows anything about. He is starting to get some looks from Auburn to play Defense.

John Ball is 5'11 180lb. and has came a long way at the QB position.

I am sorry. No disrespect to David he is a great running back, who runs very hard and deserves every yard he gets but, you are not going to be a linebacker in the SEC at Auburn 5'10 200lbs. Most of the DB's and safeties are that size. Check some rosters.

I am sorry. No disrespect to David he is a great running back, who runs very hard and deserves every yard he gets but, you are not going to be a linebacker in the SEC at Auburn 5'10 200lbs. Most of the DB's and safeties are that size. Check some rosters.

Didn't see where he said he was being looked at as a linebacker.

Didn't see where he said he was being looked at as a linebacker.

Thanks Pigman, what you said is very true. David just turned 17. They do put weight on kids in college. Again like pigman said he could be a $$.

Auburn wants him to come to camp down there in 2 weeks.

Glad to see that coachwife knows more about what Auburn wants than Auburn does. :thumb:

Let me say I hope David lands at a D-1 school on a full ride. I actually hope every kids in KY can get one but that doesn't always happen.

IMO if David is going to play at an SEC school it more than likely will be on offense. I just think he is better at running the ball.

Wish him the best.

I have been out of town all week.

What Tall Trees said about height and weight is about right. What he said about Auburn and Bird is also correct, contrary to what anyone else "thinks". Unless Auburn just wants to waste resources looking at a kid they don't actually want. He does play RB and LB at the HS level, but anyone that knows anything about college ball knows that players often switch positions when they go to college.