Gallatin Co. 29 Owen Co. 0

My thoughts and prayers are with #5 from Owen County and his family. God speed on his recovery and hopefully nothing too serious.
#5 is Jordan Cox. He hurt his back and then passed out on the sideline. He is at St. Luke getting ct scans. Great kid, awesome family.

Our prayers are with him.

This was a battle in the first half for sure. Both teams going back and forth......couldn't have asked for a better football war. Second half=different story. Owen County's offense couldn't get anything going and ultimately seemed as if they gave up. Their defense played their hearts out but tired out half way through the 3rd. But they didnt give up defensively (at least compared to the offense it seemed). Hats off to Gallatin Co. They pick up a good win. As for #5, may the good Lord be with him and hopefully nothing is seriously wrong.

Jordan Cox's Ct Scans were OK and he was released from the hospital.

They think it was a pinched nerve. He's a tough kid, and should be back in action next week :thumb:

Thanks for all the prayers. And for Owen Co. fans lets pray that the offensive line can do a better job of protecting him.

Good to hear that it isn't anything serious with the Cox kid. I agree 20 ROOK the kid needs some protection back there. Who is #1 for OC? He played a pretty good game desfensively with 2 picks. And OlBallCoach, what do you mean by OC is no where near the same team with the new coaching staff?

Good to hear that it isn't anything serious with the Cox kid. I agree 20 ROOK the kid needs some protection back there. Who is #1 for OC? He played a pretty good game desfensively with 2 picks. And OlBallCoach, what do you mean by OC is no where near the same team with the new coaching staff?
#1 is Michael Ogden. He has 5 picks after 2 games.