Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

coachwife

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coachwife

  1. Does Carroll get alot of Unsportmanlike and personal foul pentalites. Yes and No, really prior to this game and the game against Spencer Co., they had been much improved in that department. I think the seasons worth of frustrations came out in a bad way tonight. I hope they can turn things around. Some of the calls were a little questionable, but no doubt did they implode and fall apart.
  2. I really dislike the animosity between Carroll and Gallatin fans. I think that Carroll does need to step up and give credit where credit is due. A 6-1 schedule deserves respect, especially from a 2nd year program. I think that Carroll County must persevere, but, in the same respect, quit making excuses. We are really good at that. It seems that we lose only because of injuries, officials, etc., not becuase of ability, plays called or stupid mistakes. Carroll definitely has a reputation of whining a little too much. That being said, this thread is about Gallatin, and I would gladly take a 6-1 schedule. I think they are building their program the right way.
  3. GC - Do not provide any locker room / bulletin board material. Let your actions speak. Just keep putting up W's.
  4. Hope Carlton is going to be OK. He is a great athlete and I wish him the best.
  5. 79 and 75 are the key to the bird mans cage being opened on the o line. Hawkes is the leader on the d. Bird does the leg work, but hawkes makes em click.
  6. GREAT TO HEAR THAT THE SULLIVAN KID IS OK! HE WAS HAVING A NICE GAME UP TO THAT POINT! I believe the game was much more competitive than people thought it was going to be. Be a part of the solution not add to the problem(s)
  7. Carroll Co. - Lonnie Mumphrey Sr. Speed & power
  8. 5,899 posts - and your boys on the bad end of a rival game and you are no where to be found. Corner blitz had it right!
  9. As everyone probably knows, I am very biased towards Welch, but I have to disagree that he disappears during the game. I believe he has scored a majority of the points this year even being double and triple teamed, at best. At Spencer County, his name was about the only one that was called on both offense and defense. He is the 3rd leading rusher in class 2a with the season that Carroll has been having. I don't call that disappearing. His physical limitations that he has been experiencing are usually because he is on the field for EVERY play - offense, defense, kickoff and punt return. This team is just not inspired to win and one player can't make that happen. You can't win when you only score on the big breakout plays. Until there is a solid offense that can score off of drives, it will be very difficult for Carroll to win.
  10. I like the idea coach Buckett! the up downs during the middle of the game my jury is still out on that, but the time i saw it, it worked, so how can u go against it. Todays kids get so caught up in how they look gloves, head/sweat bands, different color socks etc they lose sight of the game. To whom much is given much is expected!
  11. he is #33 and hurt it in the first game of the season against gallatin.
  12. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
  13. Nice job cats on the road. D shows up big! Hold Bird under 200 that is huge!
  14. I know our neighbors wish that upon us for many years past defeats. But I do not believe this will happen. I still believe that Carroll can win their district. If they tackle well they would probably be 3-0.
  15. see quote #14 by old ball coach
  16. Trimble wins. Line on both sides to big for GC. Say what you want about all your skill players, but, if you do not have blocking they go no where
  17. What hype? You do not get hype when you have been 3-7 the past two seasons. Rose getting better day by day.
  18. yes. when you have 3-4 missed tackles on plays that are broken for td's that is how you beat yourself. Spencer RB #21 i believe is Riggs (strong runner) is straight ahead runner, no shuck and jive. We just did not wrap and get proper angles, while attacking high on the pads. that help you understand my point gchs uk9
  19. Give thanks to the line leading the way and making the way. It sure makes it easier when you run behind that big line!
  20. TACKLING, LACK THERE OF. That was truly the difference maker. Carroll beat themselves!
  21. fun isn't it! I do not know if beechwood has an answer for the speeeeed that frankfort brings. This frankfort team is better coached than their staff gives themselves credit for! EJ Fields for Mr. Football! I know it is a longshot due to class and not being in Louisville or Lex.
  22. More great numbers for Bird. Sounds like the team as a whole played very well. Congrats!!
  23. Congrats!! Those are some huge numbers.
  24. Congrats to Coach Eckstein and his boys. Always a great rivalry win.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.