Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spencer Co 45 Carroll Co 15

Featured Replies

TACKLING, LACK THERE OF. That was truly the difference maker. Carroll beat themselves!

TACKLING, LACK THERE OF. That was truly the difference maker. Carroll beat themselves!

 

By 30?

yes. when you have 3-4 missed tackles on plays that are broken for td's that is how you beat yourself. Spencer RB #21 i believe is Riggs (strong runner) is straight ahead runner, no shuck and jive. We just did not wrap and get proper angles, while attacking high on the pads. that help you understand my point gchs uk9

Carroll has not lived up to their pre-season hype, yet.

Is Rose Healthy?

What hype? You do not get hype when you have been 3-7 the past two seasons. Rose getting better day by day.

Are we looking at a winless season for the Panthers?

Are we looking at a winless season for the Panthers?

 

 

I certainly do not think so!.. These boys continue to work hard and are playing many Fresh/Soph...They need to get some confidence and we need Rose Healthy.

he sprained his ankle during the gc game and is getting better every day

  • Author
he sprained his ankle during the gc game and is getting better every day

 

Best of luck to him on his recovery...he is a fine running back! :thumb:

Best of luck to him on his recovery...he is a fine running back! :thumb:

 

And a very good linebacker. Sounds like he would have made a big difference against the physical Spencer Co. back. He is as tough nosed and physical as they come.

Are we looking at a winless season for the Panthers?

 

I know our neighbors wish that upon us for many years past defeats. But I do not believe this will happen. I still believe that Carroll can win their district. If they tackle well they would probably be 3-0.

I know our neighbors wish that upon us for many years past defeats. But I do not believe this will happen. I still believe that Carroll can win their district. If they tackle well they would probably be 3-0.

I believe we are unbeaten against you guys!:D :D

I know our neighbors wish that upon us for many years past defeats. But I do not believe this will happen. I still believe that Carroll can win their district. If they tackle well they would probably be 3-0.

Wrong set of neighbors, go the other way.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.