Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trimble County @ Frankfort predictions

Who comes out on top? 50 members have voted

  1. 1. Who comes out on top?

    • Frankfort (4-1)
      74%
    • Trimble ()
      26%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's time for Trimble to have the big game, fans have been waiting for it and it is time.:banana:

Frankfort 41-18.

FHS by 28 or more. They will take care of business in this one.

This game will be a good game the home team is predicted to win but if they play with no intensity or hunger they could fall short!!

 

FH-56

TC-24

I think it's time for Trimble to have the big game, fans have been waiting for it and it is time.:banana:

 

I agree!!!! :thumb:

Trimble can run the ball and kill the clock, but Frankfort will score and score alot.

Frankfort 35-6

I think it's time for Trimble to have the big game, fans have been waiting for it and it is time.:banana:

I don't see it this week. Frankfort has too much speed.

Frankfort is 4-1 outscoring opponents 233-32 with their only loss coming to Franklin County who is ranked in the top 10 in 4A and scored 24 of the 32 Frankfort has given up. Trimble is 3-2 outscoring opponents 160-107. They have one common opponent Gallatin County who Frankfort beat 68-8 at Gallatin. Gallatin beat Trimble 29-8 at Trimble. I think I'll have to go with Frankfort in this one.

Frankfort will roll by 40, Sorry Trimble being close last year was just a fluke. I would say there is alot of last years comments pasted up in the Panther Den.

Trimble has a good football team, and Bird is having a GREAT year. However, the Raiders have no answer for the overall team speed of Frankfort. I don't think it will be 84-0 or even 68-8 as it was when Frankfort gave Gallatin their only loss. But I do think Frankfort will when by 28 points or more. However, I am pulling for the Raiders in this game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.