Trimble County @ Frankfort predictions

Who comes out on top?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who comes out on top?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Trimble Co. is not a team to be underestimated.

The whole team has come together extrememly well and has been playing great football. They rebounded extremely well from Gallatin and will come prepared for Frankfort.

They all realize what an important game this will be.

Trimble by two touchdowns.

Go Raiders.

unless Trimble turns frankfort on there backs and just pounds them i dont see anything happening in favor of trimble not saying that its not possible but it will be tough for Trimble. Frankfort has all players able to play including a starting D-End returning back to the team and is and will be a big part of the game friday night under the lights

Bottom line is Trimble is a GOOD football team that has the talent to beat the Panthers. Everyone talks about Bird as being the man. What folks forget is they have at least 4 more kids that on any given play will beat you. IMO #5 for Trimble is their best player. #79 will be tough to block. #14 & #2 are play makers. dont think Trimble don't have players.

Coach Poynter will have his team ready. I look for Trimble to line up and run it right at the Panthers.

This is the most important game for both teams this season.

If Frankfort don't contain Bird then it will be a long cold night on the river in the capital City.