Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RaiderPride

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RaiderPride

  1. It will definitely be a good game to watch right down to the final buzzer. Carroll is known for their tough D. If Owen can handle the ball against the pressure I will go with them by 5.
  2. It was postponed because Williamstown had a snow day. The dates are still in the air as to when they will reschedule.
  3. Its a tough call. Owen will definitely have a height advantage inside but if Carroll plays their usual hard nosed D and shoots well I would say they could pull it out!
  4. The Trimble County girls team calls them Victory Sprints.. not sure on that one. They start them sitting down on the ground backwards, or laying down to work on getting up quick
  5. I think that can be said for both teams not just Trimble. Either way it was very close and I believe TC proved they can handle the pressure. Both teams have alot of games to go before they meet again!
  6. I have only had the oppurtunity to see North play so far this year so I dont know how well I can predict an outcome but I have to say Gallatin on this one. When do they play?
  7. I should say that it will definitely be a good game to watch! Shelby is always a solid team and Carroll will have to be ready to play. Which two players were they missing over the summer?
  8. Thankyou so much! All anyone can do is keep working to improve! I know TC is focused on turning the season around and going up from here!
  9. Yes That's megan stewart. She really stepped up the other night.
  10. Megan Stewart stepped up and hit some important threes and Trimble handled the pressure for the most part. TC's zone defense also prevented alot of penetration from the outside which helped.
  11. The press was not the problem for Trimble at all. It was handled well and at points the ball was moved down the court without dribbles and layups were scored. TC just got ahead of themselves and rushed things. CC plays very tough D but I dont believe it was the press that caused problems.
  12. Good Luck Tonight Raiders.. No matter the outcome you truly have had a great season and its been a joy to watch you all!! Go Raiders! Beat Frankfort!!!!
  13. I would have to agree with Lunatic on this one... 8th region fans defintely beat all. any word on when the preview is set to be released??
  14. I have heard rumor that a few girls from the Oldham County team will not be returning this season..?? This has not actually been confirmed and I guess we wont know until season time.
  15. Wow Congratulations to Gordy Dooley! He had an OUTSTANDING race!! Congrats to Snapp as well!! All the runners did extremely well and it was certainly a great race to watch!!
  16. Valerie Thomas Class A Trimble County Class A State Champ Its going to be a great race!!
  17. CONGRATS RAIDERS!!! What a great win! The Raiders made history tonight being the first team to win a playoff game in school history!! Best of luck in all games to come on the road to STATE!!!
  18. David is an excellent player with a God given talent for football. There is no doubt in my mind that he will go on to the next level! He is of course in my thoughts and prayers! Its Terrible news that he will not be attending his senior night, his presence will be greatly missed! Get well soon David!!!
  19. Im going to go with the Raiders on this one. It will definitely be a good game to watch. If they come out ready to play and execute like we all know they can they will go home with the win.
  20. I think that Trimble Co. is not a team to be underestimated. The whole team has come together extrememly well and has been playing great football. They rebounded extremely well from Gallatin and will come prepared for Frankfort. They all realize what an important game this will be. Trimble by two touchdowns. Go Raiders.
  21. Good job Raiders!! It was a great game to cheer at. A well deserved victory for Trimble.
  22. I am definitely going for Trimble on this one. After a loss to Gallatin Co. Trimble will be fired up for a win against Carroll. Poynter will have them ready.
  23. Trimble definitely did a nice job! It was a great team effort, all players included! Great to see that nice trophy go where it belongs!
  24. Trimble is coming off a strong win against Henry county. I agree that it will be an easy win for Trimble. No exact score predictions but it should be a great game to watch, especially for Raider fans.
  25. I think i would definitely have Trimble a bit higher in the mix. They have a strong team returning and if they play to potential on any given night they will be a force to be reckoned with. Coach Stewart will have them ready no doubt.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.